20. - minho

I hate him.

No actually both.

No everyone.

Everything was perfect.

I had like good grades, no partying or drinking but still very good friends who don't use me. Only had one long lasting relationship. My parents were proud of me.

And then this goddamn annoying squirrel looking guys comes and lets me question my sexuality! I hate him for this, who gave him the privilege?

What would my parents say if I would tell them I'm fucking gay? Would they be disappointed in me?

No Lee minho you're NOT gay!

If I won't talk to him, i can't develop feelings and everything is fine. Just ignore him.

Well it's not the best we're roommates though.

Suddenly my phone ringed again, like how many people want to call me today?

Is it the just random call minho out of the nowhere and talk shit day?

A glance on the display told me it was my dad and I answered immediately. Of course when I didnt want to speak to him.

"hey dad."

"Hello son, hows your holiday going?"

"Its ehm going uh awesome, yeah awesome." I lied

"like I told you! Okay I don't want to disturb you, you sure having fun, I'm gonna go now, good bye."

"Bye dad."

Wow.

That was the most senseless and dumbest phone call I've ever had, even sad for the bills for this call.

Because chan asked me sooner to help him with the cooking, knowing I had at least some skills, I walked downstairs to make the food.