34. - seungmin

To be honest, I have never been in a relationship before.

I know like it's no big deal, but I just had no idea how to interact with changbin that it looks real, I feared everybody would realise it in five seconds.

Frantically I took a look at the watch on my left wrist, if I was lucky the dinner would start later, if not then...

"dinner is ready!"

Wow.

Great.

Where was hyunjin by the way?

Suddenly it knocked and the person opened the door. It was changbin of course. He gave me like a thousand suggestions how to act but I just spaced out, tried to nod at the right time and walked down with him.

Obviously we were the last coming so everybody looked at us as we entered the room. It was funny to see the different ways the guys reacted as we came there together, hand in hand (he grabbed mine as we stood in front of the door)

felix looked extremely shocked, amazed and kinda sad at the same time, jisung frowned, jeongin chuckled but I couldn't read hyunjin face at all.

As I sat down, next to the latter and on the other side as changbin and smiled at him, he just glared at me coldly and bond down on his food.

Did I do something wrong or did I miss something?

I immediately asked him, because I didnt want to stay on bad terms without knowing the problem but I just got a

"everything's fine, now shut up and bother your boyfriend" as answer.

Rude ass.

"Babe, may you reach me the barbecue sauce please?"

Shocked of the pet name I just started to choke and coughed uncontrollably and blushed.

I finally calmed down and could give it to him, as I heard hyunjin cursing next to me. Irritated I turned my head towards him and while the movement I accidentally touched my full glass with my arm and it fell, luckily it didn't break and all the soda spilled on hyunjin.

Fuuuuuck.

"Oh my...I'm so sorry, I just didn't realise it stood that near..."

he just rolled with his eyes, stood wordless up, left the room and went upstairs, probably into our room.

I gave an excusing glance to changbin and followed my roommate.