30. - minho

I just couldn't hold myself anymore. When I saw him, standing there, nearly crying, desperate and terrified I just had to talk to him.

Even if I promised myself to not get near to grow feelings.

But I lost the fight, it was too late now and I couldn't change anything anymore.

Would my parents be disappointed if I'd be honest and would come out as bisexual to them?

Would they care and change their behaviour, kick me out and hate me?

Or would they be fine with it, accept me as the person I am and support me?

Some of my friends came out some time ago and they've never made some negative comments.

Was that a good sign?

All these thoughts swirled around my head and gave me a headache.

Could only one person change my life that much?

And the most important thing, should I allow it or should I fight against it? 

"Hey, is seungmin probably there?" Ugh not him...

"oh hey, you fine? Wanna talk?"

I just chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"What? I have friends as well and know how to handle problems. Plus I'm a good listener."

maybe he was right and I should talk to someone.

But would hyunjin really be the right option, well I had no choice so i nodded.

"You can sit down if you like."

He did as I told and I started talking.

"Did you ever had the problem that you have the one thing that would make you happy, but could destroy your future, you know if it lasts and you have to choose what's more important for you, like future or happiness?"

He didnt laugh or looked weirdly at me.

"Do you want to tell me what's the current problem or is it to personal?" He said, softer then I thought he could be, and I couldn't see anything in his face than honesty.

"Mmh i-i dont know. I think, I think I could try. As you may know, I'm the son of the ceo of a big company. I have two older brothers but both won't be the next ceo, one has his fiancee's parents company and the other is actor." I made a break because my voice started to break

"so that means it's your turn?"

"Yeah. My parents expectations lift on my shoulders. A-and I think I could be bisexual."

The last words were just whispers, so quiet that the other maybe couldn't even hear it.

"Oh, I think I understand, your fear is to tell your parents, because they could hate you and will be disappointed plus it would have to be a secret because a ceo mustn't be gay. Am i right?"

100%

"I would say, be selfish and come out. Maybe they wont care about it." Hyunjin smiled nicely and patted my shoulders. He was right. Even if I didn't want to realise it, but it was the only way.

Sooner or later I couldn't hide it at all.

I gulped and answered. "I guess you're right. I will do it as soon as I'm at home. Thanks for your listening and help, I really appreciate this."

"sure, that's what friends are for."

Friends.

That's what we were now.

I hugged him lightly and smiled, happy to have a new friend.