10. - jisung

After this round everyone started minding their own business and I struggled thinking what to do now. Minho to the right had taken out his airpods ( rich ass ) and seungmin was reading a boring book ( like every book is boring ) and hyngin typed into his phone.

A short look told me the cute baby dude was sleeping and I asked myself really how, because pizza head and freckly next to him were shouting that loud hunbin told them to be quiet and he hadn't said anything before, doesnt matter what.

So I just plugged in my headphones and watched my current kdrama. I don't really know how long the drive was but we arrived after I while.

In a forest.

With one house.

JUST A FUCKING HOUSE IN A FUCKING FOREST. WHAT IS THIS?!

Suddenly chan spoke again. ( I feel like the jaeyoung guy doesnt like to speak lol ) "I know the biggest struggle is the room sharing, but i guess it'll be fine. Jeongin, I heard you already have your own room, is this true?" The latter just nodded flustered. How can someone have an own room?

"And is it fine for you being alone or would you like to share?"

"It's fine, thanks."

"Okay, so I prepared this notes with your names on it." He waved with the paper. "In room 1 we have.....wow what a coincidence, changbin and felix."

Both started screaming and I felt like slapping them in the face.

"Room 2, jisung and minho."

Yesssssssssss I love you chan. I tried not to look too happy and he just nodded into my direction. Wow really excited, I see. Outspacing chans talking I just noticed after a while we went finally outside.

We entered the building while I wasn't looking elegant like always because my baggage was like 500 kilograms. The rooms were all in the first floor next to each other and looked all the same, except jeongins.

I was the first one in the room and chose a random bed, hoping this wasn't the one minho would want, and fell literally onto it. I heard how minho entered the room as well and closed the door behind him.

"Ehm, is it fine I took this bed?"

"Don't care."

Yey this would be fun if he's talking this much all the time. So we silently unpacked our clothes and put it into the wardrobe.