19. - seungmin

Anything was wrong.

He should be mean and not caring, but why has his behaviour changed to this.

I don't like it.

Actually I don't like any kind of affection, my best friend jae often calls me cold hearted and evil.

Not that I am but I get fast annoyed by some lovey-dovey stuff. And hwang hyunjin won't change this even if he's good looking and flirting.

"Oh there's my favourite roommate." He brushed with his hand through his hair and smirked. Here we go again.

"You know what hyunjin? Shut up."

"ouch" he laughed, but didn't seemed offended

"I wish I was a blanket." I coughed confused of this weird sentence.

"Ehm okay sure."

"because I want to be on top of you."

i couldn't hold it in and laughed so hard I had to cry and feared to not get enough air to breath.

"Oh-mmphy-mphucking-gopfhdm...." after maybe five minutes I could finally calm down and breath normally. "Wow that was the worst pick up line I've ever heard. You want to kill me of laughing?"

He just winked AGAIN and wanted to speak up but I just refused and walked into the neighbour room.

"Wait wow." minho spoke into his phone and glared at me slightly annoyed.

"Has nobody told you that you have to knock on the door before you enter it?"

Actually yes, he yesterday, But my thoughts were somewhere else.

"Did you just say wait wow?"

"yeah why?"

"Why would you say that? That doesn't even make any sense!"

"well it does. I'm on a phone call right now."

"and that changes the situation how?"

"BECAUSE IM ON A CALL WITH WOW AND COULD YOU STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS AND GO FUCKING AWAY BECAUSE JISUNG ISNT HERE!" he yelled at me loudly and I came near.

"Okay calm down"

I grabbed his phone and spoke inside

"sorry wow, didn't want to offend you...."

"its okay, nobody believes me if I tell them thats my name, I'm used to it."

then I left the room to visit jisung. I found him, where else, in the changlix room (i just came up with the name, genius huh ), playing videogames with felix.

As I came in the latter smiled widely and told me to sit down.

"Have you heard that? Minho was screaming."

"oh this." I laughed amused "he yelled at me."

everyone looked at me with unbelievable glances.

"I went there to find jisung and he said wait wow and I was like what the fuck is He talking and then I found out that one of his friends name is wow and he talked to him."

"and He shouted why?" changbin asked wondering

"because I asked to much."

"his name is really wow?" jisung asked

"yes why?"

"Well you know about the phone story, so I was on a call with five guys I guess and one of them was wow and I wasn't sure if its his name or I just haven't understood it."

we talked a while about weird names and people we know ( in the ending jisung won with naming a boy named castle-j but I was slightly second with my classmate the8 ) and laughed much while Felix gave me odd looks from time to time.