16. - jisung

That's so fucking unfair! I mean I know he was damn hot, but does he have to own abs too? Does he want to kill me with his body?

After seungmin was forced to go into the water by the hying-guy I sat alone outside, not enjoying the water.

Even minho seemed to have fun and he was known as boring person!

While I was watching his movements and trying not to stalk him.

"Hey! Why are you looking like this?"

fuck fuck fuck.

"Ehm I was just thinking how many planes are in the lake. Yeah hehe."

"what? Airplanes? Okay...."

wow.

Awesome jisung.

Now he doesn't think you're a stalker, now he thinks youre a stupid stalker without braincells.

But why does he look so good..... I went on my phone to disturb me from minho when I heard a sound. It came from another phone so i searched it and found it then on another towel.

Phonecall by isixjfjsjdkfk.

I thought about it but decided to talk with isixjfjsjdkfk maybe he or she was nice, I had no one anyways.

"Hello?"

"Hey finally, how's the punishment?"

what the fuck?

"Eh sorry but who's there?"

"wait. You're not minho. Who are you?"

"I'm also in this holiday thing. He's in the lake right now."

"mh I see. I'm byeonkwan by the way. And with jun, wow, donghun and chan if you want to know for sure."

did he say wow?

"Pretty cool eh byekwan, June, dongjun, Chan and....wow?"

"let say close. Were the ones on his lockscreen if you look there. And it was nice to talk to you, whoever you are, but tell minho we called him. Bye."

and they were away.

Weird names.

I glanced at his lockscreen like I was told and there were really five boys next to minho. They were all wearing suits and minho seemed really happy.

"What are you doing on my phone?!"

you. Are. Fucking. Dead. Han.

"Ehm y-you got a c-call." I stuttered. "B-by byengwan and his friends"

"who?" annoyed he grabbed the phone out of my hand, unlocked it to see the call history.

"Oh you mean byeongkwan and the gang." I nodded embarassed.

"But that doesn't explain why the hell you would go on a strangers phones and answer the call." He snapped with sharp voice.

"Yes i-im sorry."

can I please never see him again? And the most stupid thing is, he still looks hot while he's mad, like how?