5. - seungmin

"You sure you want to pack all that?"

"Sure noona, what's the problem?"

"That's a whole lot. You are supposed to go there to take a break from school and relax a bit."

"But I like to learn and read."

She sighed and drank a sip of water, sometimes it's scary when I look at her. She looks broken. Destroyed. Sometimes much older than she is. 25. She had a hard time back then. And I love her more than anything else. But she wanted me to be happy and sent me to this holiday trip so I'm gonna make the best out of it.

"Okay you're right, maybe some of them can rest here."

"I'm so proud of you seungie."

She smiled softly and brushed through my hair with her hand. "Are you done? Can we go?"

I smiled back and nodded. "You don't have to bring me noona."

"I know you're old enough, but I want to. For me you're still my little brother."

"Aww that was kinda cute."

Luckily the parking lot from where we would drive off was just 10 walking minutes far away and we reached it at time. In fact we were almost 15 minutes early.

"Sorry minnie, but I have to leave now, job is waiting." She apologised with a sad glance.

"Oh, no problem, I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too. I hope you have fun there and make some friends. Bye" She mumbled, hugged me tightly and I could swear I've seen tears in her eyes.

"Hey mate, who are you?" I raised my head and saw a man who was a little bit smaller than me and was smiling at me.

"Hi. I'm Seungmin, nice to meet you." I introduced myself politely and bowed.

"Oh I see." he took out a knitted paper and a pen and marked something. "I'm Chan. I'll be one of your guardians this time. The other one should come in a few minutes. Looks like you're the first here."

He seemed very nice and, surprisingly, really young.

"Yes I am, I'm 20." He smirked and winked at me. Oh did I say it out loud? oh my god, how embarrassing.