17. - changbin

"Ouch yongbok what? Ouch! What was that for?"

"the first for not answering and the second for calling me yongbok."

"you're evil."

"by the way, what were you thinking about? I called your name like ten times?!"

"uhm sorry, I guess I was just spacing out..."

"ohh does binnie-bin have a crush on someone?"

yes on you.

"N-no haha..." I blushed and tried to laugh, but failed.

"Oh I see how it is." He chuckled "let me guess. Is it wooyoung? That would be a problem though since he's in a relationship with choi san. Or is it-please don't tell me its hoseok. This guy is weird as fuck..."

"no shut up lix, wooyoung is just a good friend and the fuck why hoseok, I don't even know him?!"

I was lucky he was so oblivious and wouldn't notice anything.

"Wait, is it someone here? It is? Oh my God you're blushing! I'm right!" he started making weird movements which looked like a strange version of love shot.

"Felix you're embarrassing and cringey."

"who is it? Tell me? I'm your best friend..." he pouted and stared at me with big eyes.

Yeah.

He was my 'best friend' and would never be more than this.

"Stop looking at me like this. I'm not gonna tell you."

"you. Are. So. Mean."

"yeah I get it. Can we now go out of the water, it's getting really cold." I saw he shivered as well so we went both to our towels and lay down in the Sun to get heated.

"Is it seungmin?"

"seungmin is what?" I changed my lay position in confusion to see him.

"You know, your crush."

"Why should i-"

"oh it is seungmin." he smirked and I knew I couldn't change his thoughts anymore.

"No its n-"

"its fine changbin, I don't care and will help you." annoyed I stopped denying, it wouldn't help at all. And at least he doesn't know you like him, a small voice inside my head told me.