25. - hyunjin

I was bored.

Like really bored, seungmin was anywhere, I guess at jisungs and I didn't know what to do.

He was my new trophy.

The thing I wanted to have fun with, who will fall for me like everyone else.

So I decided to look after him and try to flirt.

I went to jisungs room where I just met a slightly annoyed minho and left it without talking. I don't know why, but minho looks interesting to me, he doesn't talk and is normally pretty quiet, if you had to choose a friend out of this jerks it would probably be him.

Anyways, I went to the next room, not sure whose it was, but it was closed. Maybe he didn't want to get annoyed? I knocked hardly and made some noise until someone came near the door.

"Who the duck is this? I want to sleep?"

who the duck? Really? What child was living there?

"Who are you?"

"I mean, you knocked at my door, shouldn't you know who this is? But its jeongin."

oh, I wasn't wrong with child.

"Okay this is hyunjin, is seungmin there?"

"no why would he be here?"

"Oh okay, so gotta go, sorry for waking up."

then the next room should be changlix'. As the door was open I pulled it and the people inside stared at me scared.

"Frieeeends, long no seen!" I walked towards the bed and sat down next to seungmin.

"What the fuck hyunjin? Why are you here?"

"did I disturb your date Minnie? But I thought we had something" I winked and saw him lightly blushing. Ha.

"And I'm kinda sad that you hadn't invited me."

seungmin pushed me off the bed as he saw my fake pouting.

"Shut up. What do you want?"

changbin (i really forgot he was still there) nodded to his words.

"Just wanted to look after my precious roommate."

"so you did. You can go now."

"ow" dramatically I held my hand on my heart. "Do you not want to see me?"

of course both said no and pushed me out of the room in the moment jaeyoung wanted to take us to dinner.