29. - felix

"Maybe you could prepare a date or something li-"

"Felix shut up! I'm not in love with seungmin!"

"I know you're lying because you're annoyed." I just wanted to help him and now he's lying to me and always interrupting, am I really that annoying?

"But its fine, you know, I'm not mad, just come to me if you need any help." I said as nicely as possible and he sighed, maybe relieved, because I was not mad at him.

"But i really don't like-"

"its nice of you that you don't want me to thirdwheel but I'm fully okay."

he started again "I don't like Seu-"

"you're So cute for real, but now get your man!"

"ugh never mind...."

proud of me and my mental abilities I started scrolling through my phone while changbin looked out of the window.

"What are you doing?" he asked me suddenly and I just grinned.

"Well because you'll have a boyfriend soon, I have to look for me as well." I showed him a picture what popped up on my feed.

"You can't tell me he isn't absolutely hot." he looked kinda desperate and gulped.

His behaviour is weird.

I went on the persons account and noticed I knew him and his boyfriend.

"And do you know this..." changbin read his username out loud "...taetae127?"

"mhm I guess I've seen him once. Or more times." and his boyfriend jaehyun too. But I didn't say it.

He frowned again and I wondered about his strange acting once more.

"Oh and this seem to apparently be his friends....wait....is that?"

"...hyunjin? I think so."

"wow I've never thought he could actually have friends."

"same" we talked a bit but changbin came Every time back to taeyong asking if i wanted to meet up with him and if i liked him and stuff.

Really weird.