21. - felix

This could be hard for me.

Like seungmin just likes him as a friend and I am sure about it. I definitely needed a plan if I wanted to set them up.

Weirdly I wasn't as excited as I should be. There was this odd feeling inside my stomache what didn't want changbin to date seungmin.

But I had to ignore it if I wanted to help binnie.

That has always been like this, if changbin was happy I was too, even if it was to my disadvantage.

First priority. 

And I couldn't lose him, he was too important for me.

We both knew each other was gay and when I decided to out myself he did as well, so many thought we were a couple at first.

"Felix are you fine? You're sitting on the ground for like ten minutes now."

Oh, everyone else was comfortable on the bed and I was sitting there alone. But that was my chance now

"jisung, do you want to go down and maybe help by making food?"

I hoped he wouldn't question me and just agree and to my luck he did it, even confused.

"We wil-"

"no you two can stay here, no problem."

"Bu-"

"bye."

And we left seungmin and changbin alone.

"So tell me, what the fuck is going on? You hate cooking and will burn the kitchen down! And me too!" Jisung shouted at me as soon we left the room.

"Aish, you're too loud!" I rolled my eyes and walked him away from the room to start explaining him while whispering.

"And you're sure changbin likes seungmin?"

"Of course duh, he told me."

"Mmh, but it doesnt seem like this..."

I shrugged, maybe he was a good actor.