23. - jisung

I knew Felix was stupid, but that stupid?

Changbin and seungmin?

Naahhh.

But he was one of my rare friends, so I let him believe and followed him into the kitchen, what I regretted immediately.

Fucking minho stood there, mummed to a song and cooked some meat.

"Lix, I don't think we-"

"hey gays!" he yelled and bumped against a chair which fell down. "We both will help you!"

Ehm yeah. Absolutely.

"Can you guys cook?" Chan asked unsure.

"No."

"Yes sure."

What the hell? I'm not able to use a microwave and Felix as well!

"Ehm, so you two could make the pasta, while minho is doing the meat and sauce and I'll set the table." at the elders words I just remembered minhos presence and cursed Felix.

"Have you ever made pasta?" I whispered at the other.

"No, but it cant be that hard. I've been watching cook videos on youtube. You can call me like, a five star Michelin or Gordon Ramsey or stuff. Just the noodles in this and then turn this on."

he did something on the stove, pushed some buttons and I couldn't follow his random movements but in the end a big pot with pasta stood on top of the heat.

"You sure that's right? It looks like there's something wrong..." I frowned and tried to think what people in movies do.

"I mean yes, why not?"

so we waited the 7 minutes which were written on the package as cooking time.

"I'm sure there's something wrong! Look, the noodles are still hard. They're just Brown now!"

"you two are stupid as fuck. have you really cooked them without any water?" a voice suddenly appeared from the back.

Annoyed I glared at Felix, he said he was sure it was fine.

He just looked back kind of embarrassed. "Oh."

"let me do this, you are unable to do anything." minho snapped and pushed us away.

I wanted to snap back, but realized he was right and sat on the bench with felix and watched him cooking the pasta.