40. - jeongin

"Everyone, the last days start soon and my best friend and I planned some thing we wanted to present you now."

Who the heck would introduce their friends like this, they sound like a 10 year old white girl.

By the way I was really interested what chan and jaeyoung had planned for us.

"Tomorrow we had the idea something outside would be great, the weather is supposed to be good, so we decided we would prepare a game. You pair up and each team gets hints and who finds the destination, gets a price, or better say treasure."

WAIT THATS AMAZING.

"The teams will be the rooms."

WAIT THATS DUMB.

"But jeongin will go with the team changbin and felix, because he would be alone. More informations about this will be given tomorrow morning. And the day after we had the idea to throw a party. First we thought you could invite your friends but then we noticed, they're to far away from here and it wouldn't make sence, so we paired up with another youth group and invite them over, they're basically doing the same thing as we and I guess y'all will get along well. So we use the Saturday to prepare the party and you can pack your stuff together so you don't have to do this on Sunday when we leave. Any questions up to now? No? So you may go into your rooms now, we will wake you as always."

Wow I've never thought those guys can actually have good ideas and plans.

Probably it was chan at all, he seemed like the more intelligent of them.

                        *°•●°○*•○*●°•*

"That's the fucking wrong way, are you dumb?"

"What are you talking, you idiot can't even read this?!"

"Shut up, I'm sure you're wrong though."

Two hours.

For two hours I've been stucking with them in this goddamn forest, while they're yelling and insulting each other.

Why did I think this would be fun or easy?

The whole atmosphere is loaded and I'm trying to stay still for not getting the anger on me.