27. - jisung

Please not.

Those were the first things I thought when I heard we would go climbing. I had a huge fear of height.

Of course, they said there were other things to do, but everyone seemed to be happy to go climbing and I didn't want to be the only one.

So I had to walk on ropes and wood from tree to tree. I was the last person sitting on the table, everyone went preparing themselves.

So I got up, walked into my room, ignoring minho who glared at me as always. I thought about pretending to be sick but I wanted to have fun the rest of the day as well And didn't want to lie in my bed.

We drove about 20 minutes with the bus and reached then a big arreal.

ChanJae lead us immediately to the climbing area and my stomache felt like throwing up.

"You fine? You're so pale and quiet, are you sick?"

"no everything's fine." I laughed fake and Felix frowned.

After the staff told us how everything worked, we had to get through a rope up and then we were in about 10 metres height.

Theoretically.

I let Felix and changbin head towards with the excuse I liked to be last.

Yes I know that doesn't make any sense.

Minho was still behind me and I was too scared to ask him the same.

It was my turn.

Fuck.

I stepped with my left foot on the first knot and gulped.

"Hey are you okay?" minhos voice came from behind as always. "No, what's wrong?"

It felt like metres away and my head began to hurt and my sight faded. He calmly asked again and patted my back.

"Are you two coming?" Jaeyoung shouted from three etappes away, noticing we weren't there.

"We just decided to stay down! See you later!" minho yelled back and received a yes of him. "Lets go."

I still couldn't say anything and breathed heavily.

"Can you walk?"

I didn't anwer and he was thinking. Then he went towards me and put suddenly his hand under my legs and lifted me in bridal style. I was so shocked that I just let him doing and we walked (well he) to a bench about 50 metres away.

We both sat down and I noticed how tears flew down my face.

"Everything is fine, okay? We're down and won't go climbing." He tried to calm me down and I nodded slowly.

Minho smiled softly and pulled me in a hug and mummed some tones. I felt secure in his arms. It was warm and cozy and he smelled good.