47. - jisung

Last day.

Already.

Honestly when I first thought about spending holidays with some strangers I've never thought it would went like THIS.

I mean its fucking crazy I found friends for the really first time and even made a boyfriend.

However we were riding in the bus for the last time together and I was feeling a bit sad.

Not because of the others, we already promised to meet up and as we went apparently to the same school (obviously not the same classes) we would have many chances to hold the contact.

And of course i have my BOYFRIEND (I love to say this) and we will spend some time together.

I looked around the bus. I felt so close to them now.

Minho was sleeping next to me and I didn't want to disturb his already fucked up sleep schedule so I thought about the fact that not just we, but also seungmin and hyunten were a couple now (probably felix and changbin too but nobody dared to ask them after this) and obviously jaeyoung, chan and jeongin stayed as the singles here.

But the latter is literally a child so he can take his time.

"BANG BANG BANG"

okay I wont miss him.

"BAM BAM BAM"

felix pointed his finger guns on random people and waited for them to fake die.

And what was this voiceover?

Was it supposed to be a song?

His deepest thoughts?

A poetry about his love to changbin?

We'll never know... actually I really doubt the last one, I mean it depends on their relationship, but it doesn't really sound full of love.

When he then started to ramble about ring, ding dong what ever, I decided this would be the perfect moment to kill him or to listen to my own music.

Really hard considering I packed out my 5 dollar headphones and the sound of obsession began with shitty quality.

                           *°•*°●•*○°•*

"Park jisung! Wake up, come on!"

"Who the actual FUCK is park jisung?"

"damn, felix you coward, that's not his surname."

"kim jisung wake up!"

finally I opened my eyes and watched felix and changbin discussing about surnames.

"Look he woke up! That means I was right with kim jisung!"

"Maybe he woke up because you're fucking shouting right now and every person would wake up with this volume?!"

yawning I rolled my eyes. "Guys, changbin is right. My names neither park nor kim. How would you get this idea anyways?"

"Like every koreans name is park or kim, how am I supposed to know you're a weirdo?"

"bitch are you stupid, oh my god."
seungmin interfered annoyed.

"Chan, changbin, jisung, hyunjin, jeongin, minho, jaeyoung and also YOU are not called park or kim, so what are you saying?"

"Wait what? And jeongin why are you laughing, that's rude we're elders to you, respect us."

"So he isn't allowed to laugh? What is this rule?"

"Shut up, you're not allowed too."

"Why did you wake me up by the way?"

"Oh this..." he chuckled embarrassed "we're there in around ten, well now probably five minutes."

"Oh my god, I'm mentally not ready, I will miss you so much."

"I'm actually happy to be apart from you."

"Hunsin, sorry to break it to you, but you just destroyed the whole mood."

"What mood? You were rambling nonsense."

"That's what I mean."

The bus stopped abruptly.

We arrived.

I'm home now.

   *°•*°●•*○°•**°•●*○°*•●°○*

tHe eNd

guyyys omg I've never thought I would make it until this point. Currently it's August 13. Sadly I cant remember on which date I started this, but I estimate around march? I know the plot, especially the ending is enveloping way too fast and unrealistic, but I thought I would like to do it this way, so its nicer to read and I feared I wouldn't end this. I will also make a little epilogue in from of texting, because I like those lmao. I'm actually so happy you made it till this, love you. <33