35. - felix

I had no words.

My head felt like spinning around and at all I just could laugh and cry at the same time. I dont know why it was like this....maybe I got sick or something.

But honestly the sight of them just shocked me, I've never thought changbin would have the guts to ask seungmin out, even tell him his feelings?!

And the other would say yes, like he didn't feel the same but why would he want to be his boyfriend then?

Actually I had a headache of the much thinking and was in a bad mood now, I literally haven't talked with changbin yet and we sat next to each other for like fifteen minutes now, but he seemed like he would ignore me purposely.

But he had of course time for his boyfriend and flirted with seungmin the whole time.

I saw that hyunjin was pissed as fuck and wondered if he had feelings for seungmin as well, or why he was acting so strange.

Then, after seungmin ranged at air after changbin told him a terrible nickname, he knocked his drink over on hyunjin whose glare could kill people now.

He even followed the latter to their room, maybe because he felt bad.

But changbin looked like he had no idea what to do now, kinda lost and desperate, but I didn't want to talk to him, when he wanted to ignore me, I'd do the same.

While trying not to speak, I watched that minho and jisung, who sat next to each other had a nice convo ( sadly I couldn't understand about what ) and they seemed to enjoy it because they laughed much.

I knew they cleared things up and all this, blah blah blah, but this view was everytime weird again.

"Hey you fine?"

"Oh so when your boyfriend isn't there I'm your friend again? Good to know."

"Don't act like this, lix. You know you're my best friend."

"Didn't seem like this, when seungmin was sitting there."

"Aren't you happy for me? I always thought you wanted me to ask him out."

"Of course I am..."

"well, doesn't seem like this. Are you probably jealous of seungmin?"

"J-jealous?"

Am I jealous?

Dunno.

"You know, we will always be besties."

"Yeahhh"

why didn't I feel as happy as I should at his words? I mean he told me we'd be best friends forever...