36. - minho

Honestly I was happy.

I just accepted my sexuality which contained jisung and I felt better than ever.

Like freedom, like I found something I've never knew I lost.

I planned a confession.

Maybe it would be awkward because we knew each other for like two weeks now, but anyways I didn't want to keep it secret and maybe he had mutual feelings for me as well.

I decided to talk later with hyunjin, my new friend, and ask him for advice, but first we had dinner.

Where I would met jisung again.

This fact alone, made me smiling and sweating and that was kinda creepy though.

However, as I came in, jisung was already there, as well as felix on the opposite side of the table, jeongin who looked like he would like starting to eat every moment and Jaeyoung and chan of course who greeted me immediately.

Unsure I walked to the place next to jisung and scratched my head, but as he just smiled at me, I sat down, eventually having a nice talk with him.

He was so cute, I really had to take care not to pass away, kiss him, or scream.

While our conversation we didn't notice how firstly hyunjin and then changbin and seungmin came in and behaved like a couple.

Jisung looked just as shocked as I felt, so he had no idea about this as well, but I felt sorry for hyunjin. He seemed extremely mad and fucked of and lately seungmin also splashed his coke all over him.

Maybe I should talk at another time, when he calmed down, because I was sure he had other thoughts than helping me to confess to my crush.

"What is going on?" Jisung whispered me in my ear and gave me goosebumps

"no idea. wait, where is seungmin now?"

"He went to help hinbin, guess he felt sorry."

irritated I glanced at him

"what?"

"He followed hynsim. In their shared room."

"whom?"

"hengin"

"you mean hyunjin?"

"yeah of course." I bursted into laughing and he just shrugged and chuckled lovely.

Suddenly felix stand up and left the room too and changbin looked at him concerned.

Gosh what the heck was happening?