44. - seungmin

When we got home, everyone started to question us about everything and I just wanted to sleep, most likely while cuddling with hyunjin.

"Guys, i know you want to ask much more, but we actually want to rest a bit now. See you tomorrow." the latter explained and pulled me into our room.

"Thanks."

"No problem, I knew you wanted to leave" he chuckled and I smiled back at this pretty boy.

                      *°•○*●•*●°○•*

"Okay they will arrive in around 3 hours. You all know what to do? Let's start!" Chan clapped once and sent us to our tasks.

I was in a team with jisung, what was kinda nice, because I haven't talked too much with him recently.

While cleaning the table we started a random conversation about the party later, when he suddenly switched the topic.

"You know what has happened?"

I shook my head as no

"I have a boyfriend now."

Oh wow, i thought smirking, did he get his crush?

"Minho?"

"Yes." He smiled happy "but please don't tell anyone. I don't want everyone to know yet."

"Sure. Should I tell you something? I have a boyfriend too."

Right.

After sorting things out and much thinking I said yes to hyunjin.

He seemed honest and I have a crush on him as well, so why not.

"That's so...wait what? Who? I thought you already were his boyfriend?"

"What, no. We just confessed in the forest yesterday."

"Wait. You don't mean changbin? YOURE BOYFRIEND WITH HUNGIN?"

"Hyunjin. And yes."

"But I thought you and changbin was a thing?"

"Never. He just wanted to make felix jealous or something."

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?" I told the unbelieving jisung everything and his eyes got bigger and bigger.

While this, we finished our work and set the table for the guests.

We continued chatting after we were done and went into his room.

The other groups seemed to still working so we enjoyed the time as us two.