15. - hyunjin

"How long do we have to go? my feet hurt." Felix whined.

"I swear to fucking god I will kill you if you won't shut the fuck up!"

"language!" Jaeyoung shouted from the front.

Felix was quiet. Finally. He wanted to start again but stopped with a glance into my direction. This trip was really the most stupid thing you can think about and i have watched Riverdale.

"Stop being so mean!"

"who?"

"You of course, what do you mean?"

"No, who wanted to know your opinion?" I smirked and let the mad seungmin behind. He really thought he did something with being sassy. Well it was kinda funny for me, so I didn't really care.

As we arrived at the lake my eyes lit up. Swimming is like my passion. The only thing I really love. While the others setted up their towels I pulled my shirt upon my head and stripped my trousers down under which I already weared my bathing suit and ran into the cool water.

I felt the weird looks on my back but decided not to care and enjoy the water instead.

When i reached the middle of the lake I saw that some of the others had decided to go inside as well.

I counted them and came to the solution that seungmin and this other person sat outside and everyone else was inside.

I swam near and noticed I was right. Before I could think about it a yell left my mouth.

"Ey seungmin, are you scared of the water or why are you sitting there?"

"Nah its just to cold for me. Why would you care?"

I grinned wide.

"Oh I just wanted to check if my precious roommate is scared and I was right."

"I told you I'm not!"

"proof it!"

he stood immediately up.

Maybe he wasn't scared at all. He undressed himself and damn. I've never thought a nerd could look this hot.

Oh I see how it is.

He swam near and stopped next to me.

"So I'm not scared fine?"

"Not at all." I bend forward, really near, I could feel his breath on my wet skin and gave him a small peck on the cheek.

"Now I am." I licked my lips gave him a wink and seam away.

Without a look I knew he stood there speechless, asking himself if that really happened. Oh I love to destroy my enemies. My name isn't heartthrob without any reason.