14. - jisung

"Wake uuuuuuuuuuuuup!"

to death scared, I sat on the matrace. What the fuck was this wakeyell? A glance to my right showed me that seungmin had the same thoughts and I chuckled because of his grimace.

"What the hell is going on?" a deep voice from aboth asked.

"Dunno." sleepish changbin answered "but I could kill Chan right now." we all agreed mumbling, but decided it was time to get up, before someone realized in which room we slept.

But to late.

The door opened just in the moment i tried to step out of the door

"Guys i alre- wait. You're not-. Jisung and seungmin what are you doing here?"

"Well we-ehm- we."

"we just wanted to wake them up." seungmin helped me.

"In your pajamas? Ehm okay, Chan told me to bring you down, so hurry up." and jaeyoung left the room with this words.

"Fuck that was reeaaally close, thanks Minnie." we both walked into our own room, seeing that our roommates were already in the living room.

After we were dressed we met again in the hallway to go together. Everyone except minho and hunbin greeted us and we started to eat.

"So mates." Chan started to speak "What about swimming today? There's a lake not far away, we could reach it in 10 minutes." please not. I swim like a stone. Not gonna lie. And I wasn't even near a bikini body ( even I haven't planned to wear a bikini ) but the others especially Felix were super excited and hyped so i had to join the group.

We decided to meet up a half hour after breakfast and spend the day there, so we had to pack our bags. Because I was trying to avoid minho, I packed just some stuff while he was in the bathroom and when he came out I ran as fast as possible to seungmin who was happy I came for not being alone with hyingin.

I tried to start a convo with the latter but he got angry and intimidating so I stopped soon.

"Hey hyindin what's poppin?"

no reaction.

"Hunbin, I'm talking to you?"

no reaction.

Meanwhile seungmin closed himself into the bathroom because he had to laugh so hard. Don't know why... Weirdo.

After two more minutes trying the guy finally answered.

"What the fuck do you want? And to your information, my name is hyunjin. "

"Oh sorry hyunbin my bad."

"hyunjin."

"oh yeah sure."

After this great conversation with my new bestie we had to finally go.