31. - hyunjin

Most people would think I'm the typical high school boy.

The troublemaker.

The heartthrob and player.

And popular of course.

Dont get me wrong, I'm surely everything of this, but also I'm trying to be a good friend as well.

Like my friends say, because I'm soft inside and a sweetheart. But I wont let anyone know. Not even my own best friends would know it for real.

Because I'm afraid.

Afraid to let my guards down, afraid to get hurt when I let someone in, afraid to be left broken. And nothing is gonna change that at all.

What is love?

I have literally no idea.

My parents don't love each other and I was unloved by them since ever.

Honestly I dont want to fall in love, it makes people lose their control, they are weak and i don't want this, a short fuck or one night stand from time to time is everything I need, boys or girls I dont care.

If you think about it, my life is kinda fucked up. My grades ar bad as fuck, nearly everyone hates me and I'm in this fucking kids convention because of my parents!

Okay maybe it was my fault as well because If they wouldn't have payed I would have been in jail.

Illegal club visiting.

Drugs and alcohol as underaged.

Getting into fights with other people while drunk.

Many times.

So many times I couldn't come away with a letter and maybe some money, if my parent wouldn't corrupt the judges.

I'm really missing my friends.

They're all around my age and went to the same high school as me, before I had to transfer. We were the mix of popular and intimidating but they're fine though I'm mostly known as the trouble person, but I ain't complaining.

I guess we're around 20 people at all with younger siblings and elders who've already graduated.

And they're not really like me.

Most of them are kind, have good grades and stuff. But they like adopted me as I was still young. So you could say they're the only good thing in this life.

My family.