39. - jisung

Knock.

A scream.

Oh, my scream.

I hesitated to tell the person to come in, I mean it could be a serial killer or psychopath or something, but the door opened itself.

"Jisung?" My heart and head and everything shouted basically minho and I felt the blush heating my face up.

"Yeah, what's poppin?" I tried to seem like a cool person, a swagger, but I already knew I failed completely and looked strange and cringey.

"E-ehm I wanted to...talk to you?" Did he stutter?

Oh my god maybe he wants to tell me he hates me?

"Sure."

Actually unsure I just chuckled nervously and he started to talk again.

"Really, I thought a lot about it and I have no choice but telling you about it, because ever since I saw you the first time I was absolutely amazed of you, when you smiled and your eyes and your whole face lit up or you just thought about something, your plain face, your voice, your everything is stunning to me and it makes me, yeah, it makes me fall more and more for you. Now you know it, I do like you. Even though I struggled about figuring it out, accepting it and now telling you, I just wanted to let you know about it."

He didn't give me time to answer or breathe, he just stormed out of the room, letting me complete speechless.

Did THE Lee minho just tell me he would like me?

Like in, he had a crush on me?

While thinking my body automatically opened the door, walked out, to follow him wherever he went, just to say him I share the same feelings and want to marry him now.

Okay maybe not the last thing.

Soon I found him ( or my body which walked alone like a zombie thing ) he sat on a bench ( like basically always ) and I did the same and he didnt even look up.

"I knew you would come. "

"well I'm not very hard to read and like everyone would do this, so it's not pretty hard to figure out..." actually that wasn't what I wanted to tell him. "Ah by the way, about what you said, do you mean it?"

"Every word."

No way

"so if you really do" he just nodded slightly annoyed "I-i guess I maaaayyyybeee do too."

"Say it."

"Eh what?"

"Say it out loud. Say what you feel."

Why is this actually the cringiest thing to do?

"I, han jisung, do like lee minho."

He glanced at me for the first time of this conversation, looking happy and a small smile showed on his face. "You, really?"

I nodded as answer and his smile shined brighter.

"So do you, maybe want to be my boyfriend?"

Wow. I've never had a boyfriend, never had the chance, never anyone had asked me this, not such a beautiful, ethereal and stunning person.

"I would love to."

Minho smirked, came near me, cupped my face with his warm hands, bend forward and pressed his lips on mine.

My first kiss, the best I could ever imagine.