Chapter 16: Punishment

Dela

"No, we're not finished," I say to Draven as we lay naked underneath the covers of his bed.

The reason I was at his house tonight was because I couldn't stop thinking of him. Everything in the castle reminded me of him, especially my room. Even the healers, the dining room, the halls, and the garden. It made me painfully aware that he no longer lives there. All I could think about after trying to fall asleep on five different occasions was how he was probably out fucking a girl. I went to his house hoping he wouldn't bring anyone home. If he did, I wouldn't have said anything. I would have just left. I hate how desperate I feel. I despise him and yet my body craves to start a fight with him. Any chance I get I try to provoke him in hopes that he'll fight back.

He puts the pressure on my neck with his fingers, "you can't just keep coming here on your terms and expecting me to kick everyone else out so you can have me all to yourself, your highness."

"What if I do, Demon Spawn?" I challenge him.

"Then I'm going to have to teach you a lesson." He says smugly, light in his eyes dances from amusement.

My own eyes sparkle with mischief as I think of all the things he could do. "Yeah?"

"I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it."

I smile from ear-to-ear. "If you hate me showing up unannounced so much then teach me a lesson. Get mad."

"Since you want me to teach you one so badly I think I'll be going to sleep now. Your first lesson will be to strike before I've been taken care of." He winks and turns his back to me.

I pull his shoulder so he's laying on his back again and I climb on top of him, straddling his hips. I grab his chin and bring my face down to him. "Fuck you."

"Fuck you." Draven's hands hold my hips down on his as he pushes his own hips up.

My grip on his shoulders tighten as I feel him harden beneath me. I gulp and rock my own hips on him as an involuntary reflex. "She didn't satisfy you like I could," I whisper.

"And there's isn't another man who can give it to you the way I can." He growls as he gazes deeply into my eyes emphasizing every word.

I hum. "Whatever you think, Demon Spawn." I gather all my self-control to pry his fingers off my hips and lay down next to him. I tug the covers over my body. "Goodnight," I smirk.

"You just love dry humping." Draven complains. "Goodnight." I could hear through his bored tone and could tell he is annoyed. He yanks the covers so I barely have any.

"Is it considered dry if I'm naked?" I tease and wrap my arms around him, my hands trailing down his stomach. "Poor baby didn't have any fun at the club, would you like me to satisfy you?"

"Don't flatter yourself, Princess. I'll see you in the morning or will you sneak off before I do again this time?"

"Unless you do something worthwhile to make me want to stay."

"Believe it or not- I don't live to entertain you."

"Then I'll leave in the morning," I turn on my side and yank the covers back toward me.

He makes an animalistic noise as he pulls the covers back to him.

"Don't be such a beast," I huff.

"I have super strength- I might as well use it to piss you off." Draven chuckles and snuggles up in the covers.

"I'll just have to use you for warmth if you're going to take the covers from me," I sit up and groan.

He proceeds to then take all of the covers from me leaving me with none.