Chapter 41: Labels

Seraphina

Dela is never late, this time she is already fifteen minutes late. Everyone is waiting for her in the lounge to start our weekly girl group meeting. Everyone is talking amongst themselves but I can't help but be worried about her absence. Although she's seemed externally good about her breakup with Draven that happened three months ago, I don't think she is coping well. She seems too...busy. Her mind is everywhere and she's been sleeping around more so than before she got with Draven over two years ago.

Sitting next to Wynnie I listen in on her conversation with Harlow.

"And his dick is like this big for you too, right?" Wynnie gestures with her hands and her eyes wide.

I cough. "What? What did you say?"

"She's just mentioning a shared lover." Harlow shrugs nonchalantly.

"Shared lover?" My eyes widen as I look to Wynnie. "You've had sex?"

Harlow snorts and Wynnie fumbles with her hands, not meeting my gaze. Wynnie finally speaks into her hands, "mhm," she blushes.

"Shared loved?" I repeat again, my eyebrows furrowed. "Lachlan?"

"No. As if I would share him." Harlow shakes her head, her red undertones ablaze in the sunlight.

I stammer, "I'm confused. So you cheated on Lachlan? I thought he was your first."

"He was. I did but it's not a big deal. We aren't married." She rolls her eyes.

My eyebrows raise at her mentality but I shrug it off. "Who was this man to make you cheat and for Wynnie to...I assume, lose her virginity to?" I ask and Wynnie nods.

"Draven." Harlow's eyes meet nine daringly. Wynnie turns redder and finally looks up to gauge my reaction.

My jaw drops. I'm momentarily speechless. "You better not let Dela hear about this!" I hiss.

"Hear about what?" Dela walks through the door and sits on the other side of me. Her pupils are dilated.

"Just about our-" Harlow smirks at her eldest sister.

"Nothing!" Wynnie smacks Harlow's arm. "Nothing."

"Dela, where have you been?" I whisper.

"At the healers," she shrugs. "Why is Wynnie all worked up? Her face is red."

"She's been taught the art of sex." Harlow cackles, leaning back and grabbing her stomach.

Dela starts to laugh. "What? You mean to tell my Wynnie finally had sex?"

Wynnie's face has never been this red before. "I did." She says under her breath so gently I can barely make it out.

"How?" Dela snorts. "Every man is scared of you thanks to our brothers. They all think you wear a chastity belt and Dad has the key," she continues to chuckle.

"Exactly. Not all men are afraid." Wynnie whispers staring up at Dela and hugging herself tightly.

"I think I know who is going first," Dela says loudly. "Looks like my dear sister Wynnie has something to contribute finally."

"Dela," I hiss at her, "You're embarrassing your sister. Stop." Mainly I don't want her to pry, I'm scared of what she will do if she finds out Wynnie lost her virginity to Draven.

"If you wanna know all the details I'm sure Wynnie would happily share." Harlow tosses her arm around Wynnie's shoulder.

Wynnie pushes Harlow off and hisses, "You're cruel."