Chapter 35: Bloody Sheets

Riesner

Sera's mouth drops open and she makes a failed attempt to not be so appalled. Even though I am quite impressive, there's no way she isn't still a virgin. Her shimmering eyes of blue are saucer wide as my entire length is before her. "So, what do you think? Ready to have sex?" I sneer and arch an eyebrow peering at her from beneath my eyelashes.

"Of course," she puffs out her chest. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Really? Hmmmm." I hum as I place my index finger to my lips. "I suppose you know exactly how this goes then, carry on." I gesture with the same hand. "Have at it." As if my dick isn't intimidating enough.

Her eyes widen at my words. "Some gentleman you are," she scoffs and crosses her arms.

This makes me smile. I reach my fingertips over her leather skirt. I keep my eyes on hers as I tug the material down slowly, then move on to her lacy, black underwear. "Seems like you were expecting something barging into my room." I spin the thong around on my finger. Her entire lower half is bare, but I don't dare let myself drop eye contact.

"If you think I dressed like this for you then you're sorely mistaken," she growls.

"So black is your favorite now too?" I sit up and part her legs to settle my body in between. I don't take the plunge yet. Sera needs this to be sluggish, too much would just overwhelm her.

"None of your business," her voice waivers and her body tenses.

The fear residing in her eyes confirms all of my suspicions. I give her one last chance to admit, "And you've had sex many, many times? With many different men?" I gently stroke myself with my hand.

"Yes," she swallows hard.

I nod my head and move towards her until I'm poking at the place that's wet, yet closed off. I doubt I can barely fit in the tip. "Feel free to bite down on my arm." I whisper as I insert pressure to push my way through. Only an inch has made its way in, but I pause and my strained voice croaks, "How are you?"

Her breathing has picked up, her chest rising and falling fast. She stares up at the ceiling. "Fine," she says quickly, lying. Her muscles still tensed.

She clenches her entire body so that makes things even more difficult for me to enter. "Let me kiss you. May I?" I ask politely because I know it'll relax her more if she allows me to.

Her eyebrows furrowed and her face contorted in pain. "Why?"

"I don't wish to ever cause you harm." I coo and place my hand to the side of her head and bring my lips down to place a tender kiss on her forehead. "You're constricting around me, it'll be painful for you if I go any further and you don't loosen up."

She groans. "Okay," she nods her head, taking a deep exhale.

I stay still even though my body is screaming at me. Every instinct in me wishes to throw away all my inhibitions and have my way with her, but I can't because she is the one and always has been. The love there hasn't subsided for me and if this is her first time as I believe it to be then I need to take care to make this the best of times for her. My mouth unleashes itself on hers and moves from her supple lips to the soft skin of her neck. I can feel as she unclenches and I drive forward until I'm halfway in and pause with all of my will. "Sera." I moan out and pinch my eyes shut. "How are you?"

Her cheeks are flushed and her forehead sweaty. "I don't know," she closes her eyes tight.

I nod my head, "Do you wish me to-"

"Stop," she shakes her head. "Just don't move. Please."

I meet her lips until she breaks our kissing to tell me to continue. I shove all of the rest into her and groan in the pressure all over me. I'm practically molding her to me. I pull out and push myself back in as I lick and suck on her neck.