chapter 7 - facing up

Annabelle's POV
"Okay you guys need to stop." I yelled.

"You're not the boss of me," Ally said and banged the room door and left.

"Do you think she heard us?" Jessica asked.

"yes I did." Ally screamed by the door "now would you leave the room already I need to get some stuffs." she announced.

"They're here to see me," I replied ''so they're not going anywhere."

"Whatever as if." she said and came in, she went into the bathroom for an awfully long time and came out afterwards, her eyes red and swollen grab a suitcase and left .

"What was that all about?" we all looked at each other.

"You tell me." Maddie said.

It was late at night where could she be going to I thought,plus she looks sad, so I decided to go after her just to confront her, I went after her.

"Where do you think you're going, I need answers?" I said commanding.

"you haven't seen the last of me." was all she said before walking away.

I was going back inside when a note landed on my head, uggh not again I said I picked it up to see and it was labeled to Jess and Anna, so I knew not to open it yet until i was back in my room I showed Maddie and Jess and we opened it and read aloud.

"Wasn't it interesting how Allison just left out of the blue, curious well I have the answer she has been SUSPENDED, that's right i made that possible you can thank me later."

With love
Brandon

"Seriously Brandon did this, I seriously underestimated that guy." I said 'well now that we've taken care of that let's focus on Bradley because I'm tired of all the drama."

"Before you do that, asking for a friend does Brandon have a girlfriend?" Maddie asked.

"Omg Maddie you just broke up with Alex have a heart, you can go searching later." We laughed about it before falling asleep.

****

We woke up the next morning swore and tired, we really didn't think last night through I was the first person up, so I woke up lifting Maddie heavy leg which was on my head and pushing Jessica by the side, I went in to shower before coming to wake them up.

"GUY'S wake up its pass two in the afternoon," I said, "Maddie's going to miss her flight." I said. She quickly got up and went to shower, "how could you Anna? I'm so dead I have a test tomorrow morning."

Me and Jessica just kept on laughing as she rushed to shower, not even minding her hair or body which was soaking wet, she put on her dress over it and stood by us, "well aren't you going to get dress, I need a ride to the airport." with her hands on akimbo.

Still laughing at her, she busted out, "well don't just stand there do something."

"It's seven am in the morning Maddie, Anna played you." Jessica said.

"Seriously, you got jokes huh, I just ruined a dress." she finally noticed, "ughh I'm taking one of dresses." she said before going back in to take a proper shower. In the meantime I decided to text Daniel, so we could reach Brandon.

He requested I come see him, cause he doesn't trust me being around the Foster twins and I said okay. I turned to Jessica who signaled me, "I'll be back, need to go get ready." she said and left.

*****
"Hurry up Maddie we're going to see Dan." I said as I got ready, looking through my closest I decided on a yellow sun dress with brown knee high boots to match with, my hair packed in buns, I was ready.

"Get it girl, we're going to see Dan not Jason. " she teased.

"Girl please!" I said "hurry up and get dressed we need to see him, before you go."

"I'm coming okay and yeah I'm stealing from your closet." she grabbed a white crop top along side a black leather skirt, and to match it all up my favorite jacket she pulled out of the racks.

"Oh no you don't." I said immediately, dragging it from her "give me that back, that's my favorite jacket I got it from Jason on our first date." I said, hugging it.

"You should have said that." she sparked going to get another one.

We got out thirty minutes later and met up with Jessica, she had to go change, dan decided to meet us at home room cause he had early morning practice by nine.

"Is that who I think it is? Maddie?" Dan said and she ran to hug him.

"I've missed you so much, we haven't seen each other for also a month look at you all buffed up." Maddie said.

"Well you're looking quite hot yourself." he teased.

"Oh stop it am blushing." she smiled.

"Girl you can blush all you want cause you're looking killer." jeez I just looked at them, two crazy people.

"Okay?" enough." I cut in, "we're here for something important we don't need distractions." cutting in.

"Oh that's right, so yeah why are you suddenly interested in Brandon Foster, hope you're not planning on dumping my boy Jason like Maddie did over here?" He said pointing to her.

"Uhmm first of all Alex broke up with me." Maddie said teary.

"Oh no you made her cry, not cool Dan." I scolded.

"Yeah Daniel are you helping or not" Jessica said.

"wait seriously when did you start hanging with Jessica. This seems really suspicious guys I need answers before I do anything, and anyway Jessica knows the Fosters, why ask me for help?"

'Look I don't have his contact okay only Bradley for obvious reasons, but Brandon, oh he's one mysterious dude."

"I know that, that's why I'm surprised little miss scary cat wants to find him,"

"Look I'll explain everything once all this is over, just please help me out here."

"No problem, you've been in a lot of trouble lately, I hear things so let me help you out."

*****
"I'm going to miss you baby, I'm coming to visit next okay?" I gave Madison a big hug before waving goodbye, she was already leaving, am so going to miss her.

Now I'm in this alone I said to myself as i walked back to my car, I noticed something strange, someone strange I strained my eyes and it was none other than Allison being dragged by airport security, apparently she tried hijacking Maddie's flight was she stalking me, wow she must be crazy. She was dragged and brought outside before they warned her and left.

"Did you really have to cause a scene?" I said.

"Please don't talk to me, you fucking whore." she said before hair slapping me, Oh no she didn't, I'm not standing by this I need to face this bitch, I immediately dragged her by the hair and yanked it hard.

"Am the whore seriously? Says the girl letting her boyfriend using other girls for her amusement?" I said "you might think I'm quiet or hardly talk when you act stupid, but don't you ever call me that,  look at yourself first." I said before getting  into my car and, making sure she's seeing me, I wind my glasses up and zoom off.