chapter 22 - Jason

Annabelle's POV
Ever since the doctor said I've been stressing and working myself up, I decided to chill a little, I stopped going to the twins place, and let's just say life was getting really good, I spent my days attending classes, and some occasional night classes, hanging at the library and staying at least 6ft away from Allison and her toxic attitude, she hasn't been saying much lately and, for an unknown reason she doesn't go over to the twins anymore, she's always around, I don't mind it though, as long as she's not bugging me. Jessica has been avoiding me and honestly I do not care, and Chad keeps calling me, I need a break yeesh.

At the end of the week, I decided to go for the weekend and spend more time with Jason, it's not like he was going anywhere, I called him but his number wasn't going through, so I decided to just go over, am sure he won't mind. I drove there still trying his number but for some unknown reason, it still wasn't going through I was getting worried, I got there feeling tense and tired, am definitely stressing, I've already broken my rule, I went in rushing into the house, and it was empty, I suppose Emma wasn't back from school, she was in high school now, and as for his parents i guess they're at work too so where could he be, don't tell me he's back at it again.

I walked up to his room and barged into his room, it seem normal, nothing strange but one thing was he wasn't there, I sat on his bed wondering where he could be when I heard the water running in the bathroom, maybe he was in the shower, that explains it, I was feeling better already so, I decided to wait for him, keeping myself busy, I went down to get myself a bag of chips, before coming to the room, he still wasn't out.

"Jason, everything good in there?" I called out, but there was no answer, is everything okay? I stood up from the bed and tried to open the door, but it was locked, seriously who the hell does that, I kept trying to open the door but all in vain, what do I do now,  I kept banging hard on the door, hoping for a miracle, when suddenly the door opened revealing Jason soaking wet in his towel, I wrapped my hands around him giving him a tight hug, I thought I lost him, did he pass out in there or what?

"Are you okay?" He wipped the tears running down my cheeks before going in for a kiss, he slowly played with my hair, before I pulled away.

"What happened in there?" I asked looking up at him, but he wasn't giving me an answer, so I decided to ask him again "what where you doing in there? Answer me please before I lose it." I came at him, he stare at me for a while before picking me up, I wrap my legs on his waist as he carried me to the bed, slowly keeping me down, he turned away to get dress, seriously.
"Well you still haven't answered my question," is he on drugs right now, cause his calmness is exceptional but then that's just the Jason I knew I thought to myself, he better gives me an explanation, I watched as he got dress, grabbing a black hood, he wore a black jeans over it before coming over to me.

"I want to show you something?" he said to me, before raising me up, I decided to jump over him, like it was a piggyback ride, we went down the stairs before he stopped by the car, I came down and entered the passengers seat, he came in the car and we were driving to only he knows, I didn't question him, I was just curious to as where we were going to, and what was happening to him, is he going to break up with me, is he tired of me? I was getting worried, all this felt really strange to me.

We arrived by the dock and he came to bring me down from the car, I sat there waiting for him before he opened the car door, stretching his hands I grabbed it before we went over by the field, and he sat me down on the grass before giving me a sternlook, what is he doing?

"Do you trust me?" He let out finally, it's about time he said actual words.

"Always, what's going on? Are you dying?" panicking already he used his hands to shut me up, before he started explaining things to me, OMG he can't be serious.