chapter 16 - I messed up

Annabelle's POV
I was on a phone call with Jessica, I was telling her about me spending a couple of weeks with Chad at his place, or their place and, let's just say things were getting awkward.

Me
So it'll be for a while, but I'll be back soon.

Jessica
Just don't get crazy again okay? I know you too well.

Me
I'll be fine, send my stuffs tomorrow, bye!

And I hanged up, stretching on the comfy bed, I pulled the sheets to my face, they had a nice scent of lavender did he, nah I simply ignored, I got up looking at myself in the mirror, I was still in my baggy jean pants i wore this morning and, a sequin top. I decided to go check if I could find him anywhere.

I must say the house was big enough, I got lost in like three different rooms trying to look for him and, that was just upstairs, I decided to go downstairs and check the rooms there, trying another set of different rooms, one was a study room weird, should be for Brandon though and the other was an extra room, I think the three rooms upstairs should be for each of them, all had dark wallpapers they're really siblings. I entered the second room which was the guest room and let's just say I did not like what I saw, I almost lost it.

"OMG am so sorry." I immediately said covering my eyes to what I just saw, of course they'll be here too, it was Bradley and his girlfriend banging, I did not have to see that. Turning my eyes away from the scene, I went into the kitchen to wash my eyes, reaching for the sink I pour a handful of water over my face,still seeing a bit blurry I reached for the sink handle turning it off, before I felt someone on me.

"Look who's up?" I turned facing him, with just 1ft between us, making us super close, it was Chad obviously.

"I thought you said we were going to hang?" I pushed him off before rolling my eyes at him "I just saw Bradley grinding hard on Allison, and it was not a pleasant sight." I shutter waving my hands around before he grabs it slowly into his hands.

"Don't worry about that, my brothers are here hardly, am sure he needed the time." he assured as if Bradley heard, he was already out wearing only a robe with ally behind him, ughh he's so dirty.

"Relax your Highness, we didn't mean to upset you, sincere apologies." he came over bowing at me, obviously to mock me, i just don't get how a person can be this ruthless.

"Just stay away from me." I made my way out of the kitchen area and headed up to the room, the sight of Bradley was really re pulsing, I gently banged my door. Get it before i turned face to Brandon, seriously I should have seen this coming, he was sitting on the bed as if waiting for me, well this is what I get for hanging with brothers, I slowly walk back to the door before he finally broke the tension.

"Where did you dissappear up to?" he asked commanding, I just found it funny.

"Where else, I decided I needed a stroll." I defended he stood up walking to the door, he got really close to me, our nose almost touching he finally spoke.

"You've been hanging with Chad a lot?" he turned over loving the way he was intimidating me, he must be feeling a lot of courage huh.

"Well I kinda met him before you so, we got close." I added obviously lying, I don't know why I kept answering his questions, but something told me to, slowly moving around the room as if he was interrogating me he came closer again.

"You sure?" he said only before pausing I guess for dramatic flair before adding "cause I just want to be sure." he smiled at me before sitting back down on the bed, to which I took to my advantage I decided to ask the billion dollar question.