chapter 18 - reality

Warning: chapter contains violence, harm and use of drugs

Annabelle's POV
I couldn't believe it, he was standing in front of me, I was expecting him to say something but he didn't, what was he thinking, I totally just said something I didn't even mean, Brad just makes me so worked up and here I am, I was looking at everyone Ally was trying to hold her excitement but, I could see it Brandon was wondering what was going on, while Bradley kept smirking at me.

Looking over to Jason, it was like he was in shock, but also like he wasn't, Daniel was standing by his side as if holding him back, Jessica couldn't even react. Was Jason angry I need to talk to him, walking up to him I was about to speak up when he walked out on me, seriously now he does something.

Wait up Jason?" I called out to him stretching my hands forward, he is not about to ignore him.

"What?" he turned viciously with me, holding him by the arm he pushed my hand off before adding "what was that?, tell me you're not Messing around and I was mistaken, tell me?" he grabs me by the arm shaking me off.

I stood there confused, I didn't know what to say, I didn't know how to explain or even begin with, it wasn't like that, it was all a misunderstanding, I don't even think of Brandon that way, but how do I make him get that, he was so mad the last time I saw him that mad was when he thought I liked Daniel, he's really mad, I tried to say something but he cuts me off.

"TELL ME, SAY SOMETHING?" he yelled at me, his eyes was red shot, he held me so tight slowly getting a grip on me, he was hurting me, I couldn't take it.

"Jason?" I said catching my breath "stop you're hurting me, please?" I let out but he wasn't listening, he held me tight as he grip against me more, my arms were already red from the grip, I was shaking, he was really mad.

"Please Jason, I beg you?" I cried out, he was totally somebody else right now, it wasn't like him to act this way, he would never hurt me, he's really changing, I tried to pull away but he was holding me on tight, I noticed that Daniel was coming out, he probably heard him screaming.

"Jason let her go?, this isn't you." Daniel came up from behind trying to pulled him from me "it's not worth it." he added, pulling him away from me, the force was so strong his nails scratched me by my arm.

I was already in tears staring at my arms, which was bleeding now, I still couldn't believe what just happened, I didn't even know he was this mad, it was just a kiss, and it wasn't even like we did it intentionally, but he wasn't going to listen to me.

"I didn't mean it, am sorry." I said to him but that only made him mad,  he was coming at me viciously but he tried to calm himself down, Daniel was holding him back, I was confused on what to do, I was slowly going back to avoid any drama when I bump into a warm body, slowly wrapping his arms around me he looked at me, using his fingers to check out my injury on the arm he became angry, he wasn't happy I could sense it.

"What happened?" he looked at me concerned, as I stared at him tears already forming in the eyes.

"Nothing " I buried my face in his chest, I wasn't going to get him involved,  he didn't listen, he looked at me before staring straight ahead, his eyes met with jason and I could tell this wasn't a happy meeting,  I kept thinking where Brandon and Bradley were, or even Ashley  and Jessica, it's like they disappeared after the scene,  walking over to him Chad went straight to his jaw.

"What's your problem, you can't just show up like you own the place." he faced him, Daniel on the other hand had already given up, he couldn't keep up with Jason anymore, he was out of control, he wasn't acting like himself, what happened?