chapter 11 - back for more

Annabelle's POV
"What do you want?"

"You've been ignoring me." he replied in a hoarse tone.

I can't believe him right now, who in the hell disappears for almost half a month, then shows up out of nowhere and tells me am ignoring him.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Chad?" I stomp my feet "and also, where the hell have you been? you can't keep showing up whenever you like, am going to need a lot more than that to trust you." I added.

"You also didn't sleep in school last night, care to explain?" he gazed at me with bloody eyes, why is he so mad at me, what did I do? Plus he sounds stalkerish right now.

"Okay first of all, I don't owe you an explanation, and second how do you know that? Are you stalking me?" I moved closer trying to intimidate him, but he wasn't even shaken by it, he even moved closer.

"Just be careful princess." he whispered to me, before walking off, who does he think he is, always showing off then going off, just to prove a point, and how does he know so much about me? I should really look into that boy.

I kept strolling around campus, just surveying, I had nothing to do and I was really bored and, I couldn't talk to Jessica they all keep asking me weird questions, and Brandon is being a baby right now,I can't believe he freaked out over nothing it's not like anything happened between us. After my stroll which ended up with me stopping by the cafe to grab a coffee, I know it's weird, but I love me some of that, I decided to go back to my room, reaching there I opened my door to another surprise.

"Hey roomie, did you miss me?" Allison winked at me, how did I not see this coming, it's two weeks already, why? I silently cried Inside of me, I was so happy being alone, coming to meet no one around jumping in my shorts and other crazy stuffs like that, and now she's back. I intentionally ignored her and headed straight to my closet, but she wasn't giving up that easily.

"You may think you've gotten to the Foster twins, but I'm back, back for more and I won't rest untill Bradley is all mine." she kept on whining. I knew it was killing her that I was ignoring her,but I love the expression she keeps every time I do it, reaching for my essentials, I went in for a long shower, I was all sweaty and I needed the break.

*********
I was sitting in the room, on my system trying to work on my assignment, which I got last minute, apparently I missed the class which we had this morning and, now we have to submit the assignment in a week, and I know what you're thinking, a week sounds like a lot of time, well it's not and it's definitely not fair, the whole assignment is like a fifty page paper work, and I don't have the time in the world to finish that, I'm sure even if I get a month to do it, it'll still not be enough, Allison kept glaring at me the whole time, focused on painting her nails, I bet she has nothing to worry about.  Suddenly Jessica's comes in all super jazed up.

"Okay crazy, calm down, what is it?" Allison immediately asked, uhmm who gave her the right to speak to my friend, I immediately jumped in.

"Why so jazed up?" I smiled keeping my assignment aside.

"Well, you know how I left this morning right, with Brandon and Daniel being all grumpy and shit?" she screamed after that, why is she so happy.

"Get to the point Jess." Ally added, I couldn't take it, I had to say something.

"Bitch who said you could talk?" I turned to her all armed.

"She's also my friend mind you." she clapped back.

"If I recall, you haven't spoken in like weeks,  your boyfriend played with her feelings because of you." I stood up walking to her bed, before Jessica intervene.