chapter 1 - opening year

♡♡♡♡
Previously on boy trouble
"Well this is it my room." it was moving day and I was so excited, my dad went with me as I unload my stuffs.

"Am so proud of you baby." dad said.

"Wish Ashley was here to see this, She'll be so jealous." I told him admiring my room.

"I'll text her a picture." I posed  and he took a picture.

"Come on now, you gotta go maybe, you'll make it back to help ash pack?"

Ashley couldn't make it with me cause she was also moving in that day, Molly stayed to help her pack while my dad brought me here, my mom was in the UK at the moment, she's visiting her family. Maddie left a week earlier so did Alex and Sophie moved, By the way coming to think of it Sophie got into the same college with Jason and yeah.

"Bye honey see you in a few months time. " dad said to me before going.

"Bye dad," finally alone I was left to unpack until I received a text, reaching for my back pocket I check.

Hey babe had fun moving in cause I didn't without you here, miss you already talk soon okay.❤❤
Jason❤

I miss you too!💕

I replied before I continued unpacking when I heard someone's voice.

"You must be my roommate, how nice am Ally short for Allison." she said nicely stretching her hand smiling at me.

"Am Anna short for Annabelle." I returned the gesture ,I think we're gonna get along just fine.

♡♡♡♡♡

Months later
Annabelle's POV:
"Anna, wake up you sleepy head,'' said a voice, violently shaking at my shoulders, "Dude, I'm serious, wake up"

"Ally, will you please let me sleep, I'm really tired," I groaned, shuffling in my sheets as my head laid comfortable in the soft pillows.

"You do know it's two in the afternoon? you missed class today." L
I jumped in alarm, the cold bedsheets slightly warming up in the afternoon heat.

"Well, why didn't you wake me up?" I snapped. "Real mature Ally, real mature." She simply ignored me and was off banging the room door.

Ally was my new roommate, and judging by our conversation, we don't really get along that well. She always tries to one up me; if I do something, she makes sure she does it better. Living with her is living hell, but I just have to. I even tried to change rooms but I was too late. College life has been something else alright, just one month ago I was dropped here but I've managed to suck at it to.

Grabbing my cell phone from the bed side table, I proceed to text Jason on how terrible my day has been so far.

Anna: I can't believe Ally would stoop so low again, I literally missed my classes today, because she didn't have the slightest decency to wake me up!

Jason: What happened to your alarm, didn't you set it?

Anna: I did, but yesterday was hectic. I was up all night; it was really tiring.