chapter 13 - the fall out

Annabelle's  POV
I can't believe I didn't see this coming, how did I not see this coming, brothers, they're brothers,  no wonder Bradley was okay leaving me that day at the clubhouse. cause I kept wondering, what power does Chad have to even control him like that, this explains it so much, so Chad parents adopted the Foster twins, so he's Chad Foster, wait the chancellors name is foster, how did I miss this, their father is the vice chancellor, that's how Allison got suspended, they really pulled one on me, but now I know it all, which means Bradley can't even get to me, I've just been overreacting, glad that's over, now to face the mystery boy, and how he knows so much about me.

"Eheem!" I cleared my throat signifying I'm still here,  before they both turned to me, both looked pretty pissed, at least they have that in common.

"Can we go, or do you want to keep drooling at my brother here?" Chad teased, but I wasn't letting him go off that easily, i used my hands to hit him hard on the arm, before adding.

"Now you say something, how the hell did I not know you're related to the twins, why didn't you tell me?" I stated at him with bloodshot eyes.

"It never came up." he simply said, waving his hands by the side like he was innocent "can we go?" he added.

"Sure." I let out a long scoff, before walking out of door, for regular college students they really are extravagant, their parents live close by, but somehow Chad has his place and so do the twins, at least so I think, Could be that they lived together, because the house was a bit out sketch and well it was a secret so, guess he doesn't know about it, he suddenly snapped me out of my thinking.

"Hey, Princess we're here." he gestured as he opened the door, looking at him, I gave him the I got my eyes on you sign, before heading in for the dorms, I needed to change into something appropriate, and well go apologise to Jessica, but that was too late, immediately I walked in she was already seated leg crossed on my bed, looking pissed as hell, knowing the situation I immediately blurted out the appropriate words.

"I am so sorry Jess, I don't know but I'm just sorry." I gave a sad face, she looked at me before passing me over her phone,  looking at it, I notice it was a news headline, apparently Maddie forwarded it to her, cause apparently she couldn't reach me, that's when I realised Chad had my phone on flight mood. That explains the zero missed calls, why would he do that, people must have been trying to reach me, staring at her screen I finally read the headline. "Daughter of King Rowland  the former king of England goes wild at a party, is this threat or not for the royal family, Queen Elizabeth is yet to comment" seriously who even comes up with this things, they made it look like a bad thing, realising what this might cause I immediately face palmed my face, and Allison just had to say something.

"You seriously didn't think this was going to happen huh, Princess Annabelle, wonder what daddy's going to say?" she teased standing up from her bed walking up to me, I was pissed and this chick doesn't know what she was walking into.

"You better watch it Ally, I am warning you?" I reached for my phone and turning off the flight mood,  as if my dad was waiting for me to take it off his call finally came in, kill me!

Me
Hey dad!

Dad
What were you thinking Annabelle, come home this instinct now!!

Me
But dad.

Dad
But nothing, you're coming back, we need to talk. Your mother is here too.

Line goes off

"So he hanged up," I turned to Jessica, I am in big trouble I've never heard my dad this mad ever, what am I going to do, I better get going then, just then a message comes in.