chapter 14 - home alone

Annabelle's POV
I woke up today so exhausted, apparently I woke up late at night to work on my assignment and,  now I have keyboards stuck to my face, I was soaking in my tiredness and that's definitely not something to be proud up. After mentally checking myself I decided I need a long bath, it's been a while I had this luxury.

Heading in the bathroom, I grabbed my towel and my toothbrush before allow the water to run, pouring in my lavender bath wash, did I mention how I love lavender, anyway with that said and done I proceeded to brushing my teeth, after that I turned to off the water that has been running since, before heading back to the room. I sat there for ten mins going through instagram, my normal routine before going back for my bath.

Stepping into the bathtub. The water felt so warm on my skin reliving all my stress, I connected my phone to the speaker I had before resting on the tub, Jason derulo savage love was playing at the moment, while I fell into a deep sleep. I can't believe it too, I actually fell asleep in the bathtub, It just felt so calm at the moment, I was woken up later by the a very loud song, glad that hit me awake.

Drying myself off, I wore my sweatpants and my white crop top with my hair packed in a messy bun, I headed downstairs for breakfast, yep you heard me, breakfast around two in the afternoon, don't judge okay, it's not my fault I slept in the bathroom. I met the maid on her way out, so I ask about my parents and she told me, they were out already,  seriously this means I am home alone, this should be an advantage to me I guess.

I ran to the kitchen going through the cupboard, I grabbed the peanut butter and the bag of bread, spreading it all over my bread, I took another mouth full just because, I poured myself a glass of milk and headed straight to the living room, sitting down on my dads favorite cushion with my legs crisscrossed I turned on the TV and decided to watch me some Netflix, I decided to watch me some riverdale to pass on the loneliness. I was getting bored being at home actually, cause all my friends are in school and it's the middle of the school year, nobody can be home now.

After watching a whole season I finally drifted to sleep, what more can I do when bored, if not to sleep I was deep asleep dreaming about jughead, oh how I love him, he's just so dreamy, before the annoying sound of my ring tone woke me up. Still seeing blurry I picked it up to read the caller ID, it was Sophie, my boo, that's what I call her, it's been a while we actually spoke to each other, I totally forgot about her honestly, she's in law school too with Jason, speaking of Jason I feel like I'm forgetting something, I'll figure it out, oh yeah the phone call.

Me
"Hey Sophie, I missed you" I screamed on the other end of the line.

Sophie
I miss you too baby, how have you been and college huh?

Me
I don't even know where to start from Sophe, it's crazy.

Sophie
Yeah you've been turning it up on instagram, yeah I saw.

She was talking about the video, obviously she would see it, It was all over the news and instagram, guess that's my life.

Me
Oh yeah that, I told you it was crazy so figures.

Sophie
I was just checking in, since obviously you've forgotten about me, I miss your crazy ass. Also have you spoken to Jason?

Me
Come on I didn't, I've just been busy why though, did something happen?

Sophie
You didn't hear it from me, but he kind of sort of dropped out, or I think he decided to take a leave, gap year that's it. I don't know why but you should ask him.

He what, how can he do that without telling me, his dad is going to freak out, what was he thinking?

Me
Where is he now, is he still in school or what?