chapter 15 - choices

2 weeks later

Annabelle's POV
It has been two weeks since the incident and, by incident I mean Jason ignoring me you got that right and let's just say things have been really bad, let me take you back a bit to the night. After the night Chad spent at my place, we went to school together the next day my two moms kept asking me a lot but, that'll be when next am home. Chad did tell me what happened that day and, how he managed to find me which I found creepy, apparently he got to school in search of me and, when he didn't find me he checked my location on find my friend app, which he set the night before. He's really mysterious and am still getting to know him, but we're alright.

I was in class today and well I wasn't really concentrating. We were having MTH101 and the class was literally boring, I was seated in the backseat with my head rested a bit back, tapping my pen gently on the desk my attention was called.

"You okay?" Daniel called my attention, he was sitting opposite me in the hall, it was a really large hall with plastic seats, it wasn't really classy like where we had our philosophy class, this was just modern and simple, reaching for my book I snapped it closed before answering him.

"Yeah am okay." turning away I grabbed my backpack and headed straight to the door and I was out,I reached for my phone and my earphones plugging it in I shuffled to my Taylor swifts playlist, I just love her so much, maybe I should drop out and become the next big thing I thought on the way. Walking through the campus I had this weird feeling everyone was staring at me or maybe am wrong, halfway through the song i felt an arm around my waist before he whispered into my ear.

"Miss me?" I knew it was Brandon, he has been away through out,the last time I saw him was at the party and that's till today, now that I think about it, both him and Bradley have been away, I never did ask Chad though am starting to forget they're related, turning my face to him I moved back.

"Look who decided to show up." I flipped my hair in annoyance.

"Enough of the anger okay, am taking you out." he replied pulling me by the arm.

"Where are you taking me to?" I asked as we walked to his car, reaching there I met Bradley too, ughh can this day get less annoying.

"Hey sweetheart." Bradley came to give me a hug, before I stepped back.

"What is going on Brandon?" I stood there my hands crisscross, stamping my feets on the floor.

"I want to treat you okay, it's been a while we hanged you know." he opened the door for me.

"Then what is he doing there?" I pointed at his twin brother, eyeing him slowly.

"Am hungry." he simply said before sitting in the back seat. Ignoring him I took my sit in the front seat before he went over to get into the car and we were off.

We got to the basement, it was an indoor club most teenagers go to, just to have a decent meal and a shake, walking in I firmly surveyed the place, the smell of milk filled the building, I took a seat by the rear end of the building before Brandon who was getting us a shake showed up to sit by us, Bradley kept using his phone the entire time,while me and Brandon were waiting for our food, he ordered a strawberry milkshake for Brad, while an avocado shake for himself and vanilla for me, I didn't want to say anything but I really wanted strawberry.

I was eating my plate of fries stuffing my mouth, I was technically angry eating when Bradley called my attention, jeez Louise.

"Hey princess, is that anyway to eat?" he teased, rolling my eyes at him one more time, I've been doing that a lot, I simply ignored, Brandon just kept staring at me,smiling before I finally noticed.

"Jeez take a picture it'll last longer." I smiled awkwardly with fries stuck to my teeth, before looking away,when I noticed Bradley about to take a shot "don't you get tired of being an asshole?" I glared at him.

"I just love being yours." he bites his lips, eww I did not have to see that.

"Ignore him, he's just trying to get to you." he grabbed my hands and squeezed it gently, looking at him I smiled before reaching for my phone, still no miss call whatsoever.

We were sitting down on our various space all on our phones, when Allison walks in, OMG kill me, am I just having lunch with my enemies today, sighting me she lost it already, we've still been toxic with each other so, we were still at it, as for Bradley I was getting him a little, he just loves bugging people to get away from his problems.

"What is she doing here?" she went over to give brad a hug before seating next to him, looking at her carefully I stood up just to avoid any drama that's about to unfold reaching for Brandon I tapped him gently on the shoulder and he followed me outside, I really needed company and let's just say Bradley and Allison was not the sight I needed now.

I was outside waiting for him when I saw a familiar sight, it was a blonde hair boy seated by a coffee shop nearby, it looked so much like Jason and that got me worried, so I decided to go check it out slowly looking both sides, I crossed to the other side and tried to peep just not to be seen, but I still wasn't seeing enough so I decided to go in and order one.

I ordered a double as if I was waiting for someone, I checked my backpack and reach for my sunglasses I wore it over my face just to avoid being recognised, I picked a flyer up and put it over my face,I was super excited my disguise was working well. I was observing him slowly but I still couldn't see his face clearly, he ordered four cups which means he's hanging with friends, I kept observing when my phone rang, silencing it I picked it up to answer who ever it was.

Me
What? am in incognito here.

Brandon
Where did you go to? I can't find you anywhere.

Me
I'll catch you later, am handling something okay.

Brandon
Just be safe okay, see you in school.

I put my phone back into my bag, I decided to look over to him but,he was leaving already with another girl, I stood up leaving a tip on the table I tried to follow them, but I couldn't keep up I lost them but I notice the hair, only my Jason had that sharp colour of blonde, could this mean he's in town, biting my nails hard I stood there thinking of what to do. If he's really in town am definitely going to kill him when next I see him,with that being said I decided to walk a bit.

"Hey need a ride?" Chad pulled over by me, why is he always showing up in the right place.

"Do I look like I don't?" I bent over signifying am tired I stood there trying to tease.

"Well then hop in." he smiled,I looked at him one more time, before stepping in.

"Am so not okay Chad, I've been exhausted," I chirp in the moment we were off, he mainly just kept listening and not saying a thing. "I need a break, like a legit break." I ended my statement letting out a long breath.

"If you need a break, let's hang out for a while?'' he said before stopping for a while at a crossing.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked curiously.

"You'll see." he simply replied before he zoomed off, the route he took was so familiar and, that's when I realised he's taking me to the twins secret house, I knew he knew about it, we got there minutes later, I basically passed out in the car, I was woken up later seeing myself on the bed, the same room I was in the last time, I must have been really out then, I need to make a call.

Share, comment and, vote