chapter 20 - emotions

Annabelle's POV
I woke up today with a heavy arm around my stomach, it was jason I ended up staying at his place last night, trying to get up slowly, he pulled me in for a cuddle, I turned to meet him smiling at me, he was so cute I could melt here, I moved closer and peck him on the cheek before getting up, which he still pulled me back again.

"Jason, babe i need to go freshen up, school remember?" I faced him, he gave me a frown before getting up, sitting by the edge of the bed he held my waist as I stood before him looking at me with those blue eyes, I just screamed AHHHHH! I missed staring into those eyes.

"But I miss you, let's cuddle for a while?" he gave me the puppy dog eyes, no one could resist that, I have to stay strong.

"How will I ever be able to resist you being around, am obviously a goner." I wrapped my hands around his neck, before going in for a kiss. "Am going to shower now okay?" I winked before heading to shower.

I grabbed the essentials I was going to need before heading in to take my bath, I was singing the whole time and I guess Emma came in looking for jason, and apparently she walked in the bathroom.

"OMG Annabelle I love your voice." I heard her say to me.

"Thank you!" I answered awkwardly.

"Don't worry am not in the bathroom, just here looking for Jason." she assured before leaving because after that I didn't hear her voice again, I was still singing my songs before I heard his voice again. I came out with my towel on I came into the room drying off when he startled me.

"Jeez jason, you scared the shit out of me." I turned to him, not realising my towel just fell down.

"Wow, what a way to wake up In The morning." he winked at me, before I quickly reach for my towel and put it on me, we still haven't done anything and he has never seen me naked, I was technically a walking Virgin, he's taking his time so it was awkward for both of us.

"Am going any moment from now, are you coming along?" I asked curiously breaking the silence after what just happened.

"Yeah me and Dan actually want to hang today, so I'll be around." he came closer.

"Well cool, I want to change now." I stood there like a sign for him to turn around, he stared for a while before he cup my chin in his hands, looking into my eyes he came really close before turning my face sideways he  whispered in my ear.

"Don't be shy babe, you're perfect." He assured before walking off, probably to go shower too, show off I let out.

*****
I arrived at campus not long ago, Jason came with me but he decided to go see Daniel, explain to him what's been happening and as for me I decided to go see Jessica, I have so much to tell her, she's like my second bestie now, obviously Maddie would kill me if she hears this, but it'll be my little secret, I quickly waved Jason bye before going over to her room, i knocked at the door, but I was faced with her roommate, apparently she wasn't around, seriously where Could she be. I decided to text her then.

Where are you?
(Me)

Where I hang all the time,  am at the twins.
(Jess)

Is Brandon there?
(Me)

Yea.
(Jess)

See you in a few.
(Me)

To be on a safe side, and not to stir up any drama, I texted Jason and told him I'll be at the twins in case he comes looking for me, he wanted to flip but I assured him it'll be fine, plus I didn't need his permission, I was just being polite, so he had no reason but to agree with my decisions. I got in and angry drove, I was ready to face Brandon I was really mad at him, he's always ditching and it's becoming annoying, I can't handle it anymore.