chapter 30 - the accident

Jason's POV
I just got back home today, after hanging out with Daniel at the basement, we've been hanging out there a lot, since I got back from school early, I wasn't planning on spending Christmas back at home, but after the drama at school, I had to. Alex was also in town, so we had a bunch of time to hang and catch up with.

We were hanging out all three of us together, and talking about college life and the craziness of it, apparently Ashley broke up with Daniel, she's such a drama queen, it happened like a month ago, and am so surprise he's taking it well, probably because he has been hanging out with this girl Simone, haven't heard a lot about her, but she's definitely not like any girl I've seen around here, I wonder where he met her.

She was a ginger, with sapphire coloured eyes, and freckles, she's a bit light skinned and had a shape you would die for, they looked good together, definitely a model in the making. She came to hang with us later at the basement, I think they're a thing now.

"hey you." she wrapped her hands around his neck, before pecking him on the cheek.

"Hey Simone, I'd like you to meet the crew, Alex and Jason," he introduced us.

"Nice to meet you." she smiled at us both, Alex was already giving me the side eye, but he didn't say anything, I knew what he was thinking, and he had to say it.

"So Simone, is Daniel your boyfriend now?" he smiled at me, oh he had to, always with the jokes.

"No, we're just friends right?" She turned to him who looked really uncomfortable.

"Okay Alex, not now." I tap him on the back playfully.

"How's Maddie doing?" Daniel decided to ask

"Very funny. I am not about to discuss relationships with you two right now, but if you must know, we're still on it." he popped his shoulders.

I really need to be away from this two, cause right now relationships are the last thing I want to talk about, it brings up so many questions and drama at the most.

"Jason? Jason?! " they cut off my thoughts, I've actually been thinking about a lot lately.

"Sorry guys, I need to go, see you at your place okay?" I kept my contribution of the bill, leaving my food barely untouched "oh and bye Simone," I turned at her, before heading home.

I've been on it with my dad lately, and I didn't want to see him at the moment, mom is suppose to be home tomorrow, after her break with the family, I hope that was it and nothing more, cause the break was awfully long, and Emm told me they've been distinct with each other, but I trust my dad, am sure it's nothing, though he can be a pain in the ass.

I made my way hoping he won't see me, with the break going on, everyone seem to at home lately, even Emm I never had a day to myself without hoping into family dramas, opening the door quietly, I tip toed to my room successfully.

I was in the room lying down facing the ceiling, just thinking about me, myself and life, when I received a call from Miranda, a friend from school, I totally forgot, I was suppose to call her back today, she called in yesterday complaining as usual, and I promise to call back, and I totally forgot about it.

Me
Hey you!

Miranda
You didn't call back.

Me
I forgot okay, what is it?

Miranda
So I spoke with daddy, and he said said yes, am at the airport come get me.

Me
Seriously, this is going to be fun, I'll be there in like thirty minutes okay.