chapter 32 - Christmas eve

Brandon's POV
It was Christmas eve at the Foster house, you'd think it was all sunshine and sparkles, but it wasn't, I couldn't get that bitch out of my head, and to top it all up, she was all over the news, days ago with her recovery now, she's everywhere, Chad was a lost puppy thinking about her, all week, apparently she bailed on him a night before he got drunk, that was the story at first, before Bradley confessed to him. Shane had to get involved, and things got bad, Chad has been on no speaking terms with him, he was going to see her the next day when shocker, he ran into her car, almost killing her.

Am done with that drama, and the sooner he gets over her the better, he has been shaking hoping she makes it, blaming himself, he doesn't remember what happened that night, I get it too, we non drinkers always get amnesia after it, now that she's fine, he wants to go see her, which I strongly think it's a bad idea, or maybe the thought of her being with him was killing me, jeez I still love that bitch.

Amber was helping mom with the food, we have this tradition of eating together always on Christmas eve, honestly I'd prefer to go party with friends, okay am sounding like Bradley lately, that girl really brought out the worst in me, every since we had it out, I've been different and not myself, even my parents noticed it. I mean foster parents.

I was sitting by the edge of the kitchen counter, while Chad was on his phone too by me, probably stalking you know who, that's when Bradley walks into the kitchen too.

"Hey dudes." he greeted before grabbing a drink then joining us "What's good?" he added.

"Waiting to get out of here," I replied, but Chad remained silent.

"Don't tell me you're still mad at me, she's better now, plus I did add that he didn't do anything to her, I stopped him." he defended, but he wasn't buying that, giving him a deadly stare he stood up to leave that's when I jumped in.

"He's just mad you saved her, he loves being the saviour." I teased but he did not get the joke.

"One more time?" he clinches his fist towards me, but mom came in.

"Okay boys, no fighting this is Christmas, I need happy faces," she pulls us for a hug.

"Yeah so no fighting boys." Amber teases, how she loves to do that.

*****
An hour later, dad shows up with a bunch of late gift shopping, always being on time, notice my sarcasm, Allison came by minutes after him with Jessica, what are they doing here?

"Did you invite them?" I turn to my annoying twin.

"Allison begged okay, plus be lucky I got you two one." he winked at me.

Jessica and I have been dating. If that's what you want to call it, she came pleading I take her, my guess is she wants to get back at Brad, or piss Anna off, oh who am I kidding, Anna wouldn't even care more or less. Anyway I was wrong, she genuinely likes me, don't get me wrong, am not my brother, who is all about the fucks and all, but I  still don't see her that way, and boy is she naive I agreed to date her, but only if she stops hanging with Anna, I couldn't stand seeing her everyday, I might just lose it. She agreed and truly i haven't seen her since, until the news that is. Her and Allison became besties after that, which is stupid cause even I know Allison is a bad influence, but what do I care.

"Great it's a full house." my mom announces all smiles.

''I miss you!" Jess whisper in my ear during dinner.

"Get a room." Bradley notice us.

I need to get out of this. Standing up Chad also gets up, making the room silent.