chapter 24 - the fight

Warning: contains violence and mature scenes!

Annabelle's POV
We arrived at the twins supposedly place inside campus, I thought it was going to be the clubhouse, but I was wrong we arrived at a fraternity house, of course they'll be here, even under punishment they still get to live in luxury, we entered the building and even Allison was uncomfortable, which means she has never been here.

Jessica was the one leading the way, I guess she's really close with the twins now, cause it seems everyone knows her, just making it to the living room she had already high five six boys, and yes i counted.

"Where are they already, we can't be sitting around this boys you know?" Ally stated the obvious.

"You're the one to talk, am sure you'll love that, since you love the extra attention." Jessica clapped back, wow what was that, even I was surprised by the comment, Jessica is always so nice, and weren't they just being friendly a while back.

"Can we just go see him." I tried to defuse the situation, but I wasn't quick enough, and honestly I am as confused as all of you.

"Did you just call me a whore or am I mistaken," Ally pushed me over, facing Jessica, who has her hands at akimbo now.

"Don't get me wrong, but come on am sure that's what we're all thinking, am I right?" She turned to me, who was trying to hide her face, all attention were on us now, am sure they're thinking who are this girls, and what brings them here, plus Jessica did invite Ally along, so why the drama now.

"Let's just go find them, what room are they Jess." I tapped her by the arm, signifying we really need to be going.

"I know I might be a bitch sometimes, but I didn't follow you just so I could get insulted." ally added, I kind of felt bad for her.

"Who are these chicks?" A blonde guy with piercings came up to us, do anyone just get accepted into a frat now.

"Go ahead Allison, show him your tits so we can get this over with." Jess announced looking over at him, did she just bring her along to disgrace her, this isn't the Jess I knew.

"What are you doing? Stop okay?" I turned to her, but she ignored me, everyone was suddenly interested in what was going on, and I kept wondering where the hell the twins are.

"I thought we were friends." Allison said looking teary, omg I think she might actually be hurt.

"Friends don't use their boyfriends to hurt other you rotten slut." Jess immediately declared before jumping on Allison, did I miss something or what.

"Dudes, GIRL FIGHT!" one of the guys screamed, and everyone joined in cheering, Jessica was pulling on Allison's hair while sitting over her, Ally on the other hand wasn't even fighting back, she just laid there defenseless, or maybe she didn't want to fight. I went over by them to stop the fight, and that's when Allison pulls my hair and I landed flat on the ground, really that bitch, and to think I was going over to help her.

"That's it I'll end you." I announced pulling myself together, I pushed Jess off of her, before using my hands to strangle her slowly, I was being violent I knew it, but she makes me so mad, she managed to over power me because I wasn't really that strong in holding her. And it became a group fight, kicking, biting, pulling of hair and screaming, we both ganged up on Allison, so that was good for us before a voice cut us off.

"Okay shows time over, move along nothing to see." he cleared the crowd of boys cheering us on.

"Aww mehn, I really thought the blonde had it coming." I hear murmurs from the crowd.