chapter 3 - breaking routine

Annabelle's pov
"What ever you think you want to do just don't." I pushed him back, I Couldn't handle the pressure right now, also I just met this weirdo.

"What exactly do you think I want to do?" he moved disgusted by me rudely, "I'm just trying to help you okay." he pulled my fingers.

"Ooh really I did not know that." i said sarcastically "because I'd love to hear it please Brandon, explain to me why you've been lying to me or, is it Bradley, playing mind games with me and yes please, wtf happened at the party HUH." I screamed!

"Okay calm down." he started running his hands in his hair nervously, he's suddenly looking innocent, but am not falling for it I don't trust him.

"You want answers right? Well I have them, you wanna know what happened at the party right?" He asked, duh captain obvious*

"Obviously." I said rolling my eyes.

"You want to know why I said I've never met you or, seen you and why you think I'm playing games with you correct?" Just get to the point, I kept muttering to myself*

"JUST GET TO THE FUCKING POINT!"
I suddenly burst out.

"Okay you listen to me now, I'm the only one who can tell you what's up okay, so don't piss me off." he close to me as if he was warning me.

"Whatever." I stepped back, I was really having a bad day and wasn't myself anymore.

"So as I was saying, number one I'm a sophomore and you're a freshman, I hardly hang around you guys, proof that I just met you." I immediately cut him off, now I know he's lying.

"But you're lying, I see you like everyday and I know you were at the party with Jessica and ally so, explain yourself." I clap in his face.

"If you'd let me finish, gawd you're a piece of work." he said looking disgusted, hmm the ego of this boy.

"I'm a fucking twin okay, Bradley was at the party not me, I'm Brandon he's Bradley and, I'm definitely the one to tell you my brother is bad news serious, bad news." he concluded,  twins wow, I should have seen that coming, why didn't I think of that, god now I look really dumb.

"Wait what, You're kidding right?" I replied with my jaw half open trying to save myself from the embarrassment.

"Do I look like I'm kidding, I can't exactly tell you what happened at the party but, I can give you a little starter points." he declared before he started talking.

"Bradley is a party animal, he loves partying and getting it and my guess is he wants you, he's currently with Jessica probably why you see him around not me in class, I suppose she's a freshman too. Anyway they're dating obviously nothing new, but one advice, he's not your friend neither is Jessica, I wasn't at the party, if you can tell am not the party type but, I can help you find out what really happened that night, if you trust me that is, so do you?" He extended his hands towards me.

"Sorry I tots stop listening, look it my friend sent me this cool video of a goat dancing to Ariana stuck with you, funny right?" I showed him my phone, I was just a tease I actually heard him, but his temper is so funny so I had to.

"Are you serious RIGHT now?" he said in a high pitch voice, hah I told you.

"What? calm down I hear yha, twins got it, just cleared yourself thanks now the party what did happen ?" I said pumping my shoulders.

"I just told you gawd, how do people deal with you, you're crazy I swear," he put his hands in the air.

"Hey watch it, I might not be present doesn't mean I'm not hearing your shady ass comments okay." I came at him, he was not about to level me crazy right now.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Outside
"yo greg my man, any new chicks showed up tonight?" bradley shook his hand.

"Yeah an hour ago some girl came begging to get in but, Dan came and said he knows her, only new face that popped up today." he said smirking.

"Must be annabelle, who invited her to the club house?" He asked puzzled.

"Hey braddy boo." Ally showed up giving bradley a hug.

"you made it."

"Wouldn't miss it," shining her teeth shamefully.

"Hope Jessica didn't see you?" he asked.

"That old bitch doesn't suspect a thing, she's weak, I like them weak we'll be fine." she tease.

"Well let's go in." he pulled her by the waist.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"Okay I'm sorry so, do you trust me?" He apologised, wow I wasn't expecting him to cave that easily, well what do I have to lose.

"Sure brandon, Let's do it but, where do we start from?, who do we talk to?, I can't even remember anything useful from the night, only Jessica who hates me now and won't speak with me obviously." I declared, giving him the pointless look.

"Oh she will." he rub his hands manically, okay that was just creepy "unlike Brad, Jessica is actually easy, simple, and naive, we'll get It out of her, just tell me what you remember?" he turned to me.

"Well I remember her and Bradley together with ally, dumb roommate and, well I was hanging with Jessica afterwards and, we hit it off amazing then Brad comes up and pulled me away and boom blank." I used my hands in explaining like a crazy person.

"Okay now we know you were last seen with Brad and, definitely not with Jessica, I know my brother if he did anything, he'll definitely brag about it, so that's how we know nothing serious happened or bad." he declared, wow I feel so much better, not.

"So what now?" I asked inpatient.

"Good question." he put his hands up at me before he startled himself "Let's finish this tomorrow okay, I'll call you I have to go." And boom he vanished somewhere inside, without saying a word again how rude!, I turned around to leave when I saw Brad and Ally right behind me who just walked in, Really that coward ran away, come on, I tried to cover my face so he wouldn't recognize me heading for the door, but I was not doing a great job, they spotted me immediately.

"Hey Anna don't be like that, I know it's you.'' he said smiling at me, jeez I can't stand this boy.

"What do you want Bradley?" I turned to him.

"Oh finally someone got my name right, I should be asking you thoug?, what brings you to my hang out?'' He said stretching his hands around signifying he owns the place.

"I'm leaving anyway." I pushed him trying to walk as fast as I can,
When ally tripped me and I fell flat on the ground, that bitch seriously.

"Awwn she fell, how sad." she mocked and they both laughed, Before I knew it some guys came in laughing too.

"This is our house bitch, no one fucks with us, you get that, I'll make sure you'll pay for what you did to me
" he said bold and proud, I was so confused yet scared what do I do?, I sat there too scared to even get up or move and worst of all ally was there, I knew she didn't like me but all this and she couldn't say anything or help, I felt humiliated I was below while they stood upon. I bent my head helpless hoping for a way to get out of this, lord I prayed silently help me.

"You know anna, I really did like you , but you're just really stupid and dumb, you could have chose to humiliate anyone and you choose Bradley nah, you stupid." he announced coming forward to me.

"What did I do, I'm sorry okay." I said a bit sarcastic "just please leave me alone." I cried out still not raising my head, I sense this wouldn't end well, I suddenly noticed him heading towards me again, he rudely dragged my head up, before saying.

"Okay listen you little rotten slut." he said about to hit me or so I think When suddenly a voice from behind yelled.

"STOP IT" a saviour thank you.

Share, comment and vote