Thank God You're Just A Fake Girlfriend

Camila's POV

"I know this is a fake ...but this is stressing me out." I huffed, holding up two different dresses in front of Shawn.

He eyed the dresses. His face almost asking for confirmation of what I wanted.

I dropped my arms, looking at him in disapproval. "What?" He shrugged, a smile tugging at his lips.

I groaned. He was being way too difficult, "which dress do I wear?" I waved the two dresses in his face, letting him decide on which one.

"You'll look good in whichever one." He said, calmly - as if it didn't matter.

Despite me being his fake girlfriend, this was still terrifying and kind of a big deal. I still wanted to make a good impression. It's crazy to me that I truly wanted to have a good relationship with the guy I like's family even when they'll think we're dating.

"Shawn!" I grumbled, visual stress on my face. He threw his head back in laughter at my antics.

"Hmmm..." he jokingly tapped his chin with his index finger, staring intently at both dresses, taking a shit ton of time. "Please just pick." I impatiently begged.

He swiped his eyes over to me, flashing me a beautiful grin. "The navy blue one." He grabbed the dress, eying it one last time before handing it back to me.

It was a navy blue long sleeve dress with a deep v-neck on both back and front sides. It was tight fitted and cut just above my knees. Thankfully, I planned on bringing fancy wear in case I wanted to treat myself.

Shawn was very distracting as I tried to finish my eyeliner. His tan, fit almost-naked-body was right in my view of the reflection of the mirror.

He turned his back on me for a second and his back muscles were practically making me drool at my seat.

Shawn quickly spun around, catching my stare. The wide smirk plastered on his beautiful face made me want to slap or kiss it off.

"I see you like the view?" His voice was low and husky as he flexed his muscles. I shocked my head his way, behind me, getting a better view instead of just a reflection.

"I really do." I smiled up at him, cheekily. He had a goofy grin on his face as he made his way towards me.

Was it weird to say that I was surprised that we haven't kissed. There was a tension between us. Not a bad tension, I wouldn't say sexual tension - more like, admiration.

"You look incredible." He kissed the top of my head, his hands lingering on my sides.

He left my hands shaking which made it incredibly hard to do my eyeliner. I wanted to sucker punch his face.

"Mum! Dad!" Shawn opened his arms for a hug. Watching the interaction between him and his family was truly the sweetest thing. He always talked about how much he adored them, no matter how invested they were in his love life.

They shoved him aside which caused me to chuckle at him. "Oh my God! You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" His mother squealed, engulfing me in the biggest hug.

We pulled apart, her hands brushing out my hair. "Hi, I'm Camila." I smiled, sweetly. "It's nice to meet you, Mr and Mrs. Mendes." I stuck my hand out for Shawn's father to shake.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Shawn smiling down at me.

"Oh, no! Honey, call me Manuel and this is my wife, Karen." He slung his arm around his wife as Shawn did the same to me.