Parco Sempione

Shawn's POV

She looked insanely cute jumping around the beautiful, green park known as Parco Sempione - her hand still intertwined with mine as she pulled me along with her. Things like this felt nice, especially with her. "You're so slow!" She yelled as she continued to run as I, on purpose, followed behind, slowly.

"Oh my God! Look!" She outstretched her arms, turning to look back at me but I wasn't interested in looking at the view that was in front of us unless I was looking at her.

She was breathtaking, definitely a Goddess.

As far as I knew, she had a sister and she had a love for travelling. She was truly a mystery but I didn't mind all that much. A mystery seemed fun and extremely addicting.

She started doing cartwheels and dancing to the music that was playing in the background.

"You're crazy, you know that?" I said, breathlessly, attempting to get on her level of energy. "I know, but who knows when I'll be back here." She shrugged at me, wrapping her hands softly around my arm, snuggling up.

My heart started to race but it felt amazing to have her so close to my proximity. I placed a gentle kiss onto her head, looking straight ahead at the building in front of us.

We took a few pictures, some of her which were the most beautiful things I have ever seen, some of me and some together. I've known her for a good day and not even a half but I felt so close to her, emotionally and physically.

We took a seat on a near park bench with the most amazing pastries in hand. "So...you're also from Miami?" I nudged her side, grabbing her attention.

Her leg was on top of mine and something as small as that made my heart stop.

"I am but I'm originally from Cuba." She informed me. "That's actually...really cool." I said, probably smiling like an idiot, "I'm actually from Canada." I proudly spoke and she nodded, sighing before taking another bite of her pastry. "I've been there." She said, around a bite, "why travelling?" I asked, almost cringing at how stupid the question must've sounded. Her face distorted but even like that, she looked beautiful.

"Because...I wasted my high school year studying and my college experience wasn't all that great...this, this feels free." She nodded to herself, looking at me with what seemed like sad eyes. They didn't shine as bright as they normally did and it killed me.

"Oh...I'm sorry. We don't have to talk about it-"

"Good. I really don't want to." She shook her head, violently. "Not yet, anyways." She confirmed. I nodded, not wanting to push it. As much as I wanted to get some answers about her life in college and what she meant, it wasn't my place.

We talked for hours and completely missed lunch but that didn't mean we couldn't go out to dinner.

"Would you like to go to dinner with me?" I asked, hoping I didn't seem creepy for asking. I truly prepared myself for some sort of rejection.

Camila's POV

"Yeah! I mean...yes, sure." I wanted to smack myself for being so awkward.

Thank God for him laughing and finding it cute for my shyness because if not, this wouldn't be going as well as it was.

We took a taxi back to our hotel, departing from each other to get dressed.

I was good at hiding my sorrows from people because I've never been confronted with questions about myself and I almost fucked myself over by talking about college. I grieved on the inside, no one could read me like a book and sometimes, more often than not, it was a blessing but it seemed like Shawn could read me like a book and that was terrifying.

It was terrifying that he could most likely, determine when I was sad, angry or happy. I haven't known him for long at all and he was the only person that could determine who I was in that moment and it was truly, terrifying.

A/n

We are staring to get to know Camila and if you couldn't already tell, she's extremely cautious about opening up.

Thank you for reading:)