You're Mine Forever

Camila's POV

"Now, I know that you are dealing with a lot but we are in Milan!" I yanked at his arm.

Shawn was under a lot of stress. Who wouldn't be? His father refused to give him any details about what was happening whenever he had visited him in jail.

Of course, his lawyer was the only man that truly provided valid information to the Mendes family.

He smiled, "where do you want to go?"

"The cafe."

"I love that smile." He said to me, before bringing his cup up to his lips. I didn't see a point in hiding my blush anymore because every time I did, he pried my hands away.

Our hands were intertwined from across the table as we sat at the same exact spot we did the last time we were here.

"Seriously...I've never seen anything like it before. It's so...magical. You're magical." He stared at me in awe, bringing my hand up for him to kiss, softly.

"Yeah, whatever." I tried to brush it off because I was never good with compliments nor did I receive as many in a day as Shawn did compliment me.

"Babe, I'm serious. I'm literally melting looking at you!" He chuckled, leaning over the table and placing the most gentle kiss to my lips.

His lips tasted like the coffee he was drinking and I saw as he licked his lips, "I swear...who needs drugs when they can just kiss you?" I don't think he realized how he said it because he occupied himself with his pastry.

"Are you saying that any man that craves drugs can kiss me?" I smirked as I watched as his eyes grew wide and he started to choke on his pastry dish.

He started to cough, dramatically. I couldn't help but laugh at his antics, "oh my god! Are you okay?"

"No one and I mean no one...will ever kiss you."

"Not even you?" I watched him groan and I knew that he was frustrated. "Me. Only me...can kiss you." He leaned over again, kissing me longer than before.

"I hope you know you're mine forever." He eyed me, waiting for an answer.

I nodded. The thought of having a forever with him made my heart flutter and my stomach turn. "I know...you're mine forever too." I laughed, kissing his cheek.

"Pinky promise you'll love me forever?" I asked, timidly - looking down at the table.

His finger hooked under my chin, guiding me to look up at him. "I made you that promise already...I love you."

My smile was wide. I know that he loved me but knowing that he'll love me forever made me realize that when I said that I wasn't capable of love, I did mean it - truly but being with Shawn, he was teaching me that I was capable of it.

"I love you too, forever."

A/n

Some short fluff but I hoped you guys liked it:)

Let me knowww!!