001

i wake up to my bestfriend jumping on my bed. as annoyed as i was with her i was too tired to beat her ass. eventually she gave up on trying to get me up, or so i thought.

about five minutes later, the sound of our front door opening and closing echoed into my room. i didn't think anything of it until she came home.

the smell of waffles filled my nostrils, my favorite breakfast food. as soon as i smelled it, i immediately knew that this was her last attempt at getting me up. i gave in and walked into the kitchen. she had gotten waffles from a local cafe nearby. i was so excited to dig in until she said she needed to say something. it seemed seriously until i saw her smile grow bigger and bigger.

"YOU HIT 800,000 ON YOUTUBE", she exclaimed.

"WHAT NO WAY", i said excitedly.

as dramatic as that was, i loved the way she told me. it's always been my dream to become an influencer and hitting 800,000 was HUGE to me. like having a kid huge. anyways back to the story

"YES WAY CONGRATULATIONS BABE", she said excited.

"holy shit. eight hundred THOUSAND people. that's trippy to think about.", i said shocked.

"i know right! and to think, it all started in your small bedroom in san fransico..."

*FLASHBACK*

i was just starting up my first youtube video. i ordered and ring like but it was too big and took up almost half my room. i decided to do a q&a or like a get to know me video because i didn't really have any other ideas.

"hey guys welcome to my channel! this is the first video everrrrrrr!! cue the fireworks", i said.

*end of flashback*

i laughed to myself because i had come so far. i hugged annalise and said thank you. now the time everyone was waiting for...

i got my waffles :D

author note
okay so i'm not gonna lie, jaden probably won't make an "appearance" until 003 but it's just the introduction/exposition to get to know our characters :)