021

jadens pov
i took thalia out last night and i had a blast. she's honestly unlike any girl i have ever met. she was so down to earth and beyond kind. the thought of her made me feel warm inside and i havent felt that way in a while. i couldnt wait to hang out with her again.

about a week and a half later

thalias pov

my date with jaden was about a week and a half ago. we've been hanging out everyday since. whether its going to eat, watching movies at home, making yt videos, or even just jamming to music. im honestly the happiest ive ever been. me and annalise are having a sleepover with some friends from san francisco tonight, leilani and evelyn. lelani and evelyn are our childhood friends. they dont like to be in camera or in the spotlight so i dont like to talk about them that much so i can respect their privacy. im so excited to see them but our apartment was a MESS. me and annalise have been cleaning all morning. jaden told me he was going to some party tonight. he invited me to go but obviously i told him i couldnt. 

[time skip]

its about midnight. evelyn and lelani are here and were watching movies and eating snacks. while we were watching the movie. i got a text from a very very drunk jaden

jaden 🥺

heyjiekesof ,missfrwj yuomtovm

thalia 🥺

glad to see ur having fun 

jaden 🥺 

elrgkmmlwd

thalia 🥺

what ???? 

read at 12:41

[end of chat] 

i loved that he was enjoying himself and i cant wait to see him tomorrow. even if hes hungover. i found myself just staring at him texts for absolutely no reason. 

[time skips]

we've been watching movies for about 2 hours now and im slowly drifting off to sleep as i get a text from jaden

jaden 🥺

goodnight 

im sorry

thalia 🥺 

what

delivered at 2:57

i was confused but i shrugged it off.

authors note

okay so just to clarify i wrote chapters 19 & 20 about a week and a half ago but i forgot to upload it lol. anyways if it doesnt make sense im sorry.