018

thalisa pov

we were all watching some random movie that griffin put on. it was kind of an ass story but whatever. i wasnt really paying attention. i was currently cuddling w jaden on the couch freaking out about what he needed to talk to me about. why didnt he just tell me then? why did he have to whisper it in my ear? was it about mads? wait... was he finally telling me who he liked. what if he liked me? what would we be after? i dont know why im worryinh, its probably not about me anyway. these questions kept circling my mind as i looked over at annalise and anthony who were whispering something to each other on the couch. they were so cute and i hated the fact that they couldnt be public.

[time skip]

weve watched a couple movies, eat a LOT of snacks, ordered take out. the night was finally coming to an end. i was wondering when jaden was gonna talk to me and while i was trying to clean up everything, jaden asked to go on a walk before the boys left. i nodded and we took a walk.

"sooo..." jaden said.

"what were you gonna tell me?" i asked

"okay so you know how me and mads broke up?" he asked

"yeah?" i said confused. i could tell he was getting nervous.

"well i think i have feelings for this girl" he said

"who is it?" i asked disappointed he liked another girl

"you" he mumbled.

"what?" i asked

"yo-"

before he could finish what he was saying, i decided to be bold and kiss him. his lips were soft and he kissed me gently. when we pulled apart. i couldnt help but blush. we continued walking home, not talking about what just happened. the boys left soon after and i fell asleep happy.

author note

okayy!! i had to make the chapter a little juicy ;))) anyways happy wednesday!! have a great day <33

p.s. the acoustic version of a&d came out yesterday and im in love. anywaysssss