015

i woke up this morning still pondering who this girl was. i decided that it was best to try to not think about it because i dont want to hurt myself. i asked annalise if she wanted to hang out today and then maybe she can fill me in on whatever the fuck is happening between her and anthony. hes over all the time. she said we could and we decided to go shopping.

[time skip]

we head to melrose and walk around. i bought a couple of shirts and hoodies. annalise bought some skirts and dresses. we spent a lot but it was worth it because i got to hang out with annalise. she told me that anthony and her are trying things in secret because of avani. apparently avani is some self-center bitch that only wants clout. i was honestly not surprised because of the way she decided to act when i introduced myself. i felt bad for annalise because she doesnt deserve that. she seemed happy so i didnt say anything. anthony better watch out if he hurts her, i wouldnt want him to go missing...

after we shopped, we went to in n out for dinner. we both ordered burgers with fries. while we wait i got notification from instagram

tiktokroom tagged you in a post!

i saw a tweet of jaden's that read:

"i miss your brown eyes 🥺 "

and the caption of the post read:

" after #jadenhossler and #madslewis announced that they broke things off, jaden tweeted this out. the fans are suspecting hes talking about #thaliaalvarez"

i was so confused. was the caption true? did he have feelings for me? was i the girl he was falling for? i didnt even think about that until now. a rush of excitment filled my body until it was taken over by guilt. i finally realized, im the reason mads and jaden broke up. as much as i hated them together, i would never want to be the one to break them apart. soon enough, i was crying at an in n out table eating a burger.