022

play the video while you read bc vibes :) also stream fine line for clear skin <3

i woke up before everyone else and decided to check tiktokroom for any updates. i looked up the user name clicked on the profile and my heart dropped.

tiktokroom

*insert a video of mads and jaden mAkiNg oUt*

❤️🗨️📤

liked by luvanthony and 28,208

tiktokroom #madslewis and #jadenhossler seen kissing at a party last night. 👀❤️ #baewatch

view all 3,245 comments

luvanthony oh god...

brycehall ...

someannoyingassfanthatlovesjads jads for life 😭😭😭❤️

everything made sense. him leaving me on read and the sober texts at 2 am saying sorry. i was heartbroken. i just cant believe that i let him do this to me. he literally left someone to be with me because he had eyes for me. and i let him in. i let him make me feel this way. i let him have a part in my life. i just wanted someone there to tell me that everything is gonna be okay. i wanted someone to fill a part thats been empty for so long. i genuinely thought that i had that just for that person to stab me in the back.

i found myself crying, leaving a wet spot on my pillow. i decided to go to the bathroom to freshen up so i could act happy for evelyn and lelani. they were guests and didnt deserve to see me like this when they drove so long to get here. i wiped my tears and put some makeup so my eyes didnt look as red as they were. i had been in the bathroom for a while and eventually i heard the girls wake up. i decided to go say goodmorning and to tell annalise to check tiktokroom later so we could talk.

[time skip]

"bye guys!!" annalise and i said grinning

annalise then closed the door and looked to me.

"what is going on" she asked genuinely worried

"jaden hooked up with mads" i whispered

"what" she asked not hearing me

"jaden hooked up with mads" i blurted with tears brimming my eyes

she pulled me into a tight hug letting me cry my heart out.

i was so ready for the day to be over.

[time skip]

its three am. yes ive been crying. dont judge me. anyways ive been debating on texting jaden all night and ive come to the conclusion im going to do it bc yolo.

thalia 🥺

if it wasnt already obvious i know what you did. and i just want to know what happened. i want to know why you havent texted me all day to explain yourself or to even see if i was okay. and out of all people, why did it have to be her. the girl that you had before. i was so ready to risk it all with you. go on spontaneous adventures with you and explore with you. all i want in an explanation. i want an explanation why you decided to play with my feelings. was it out of spite? boredom? just give me something jaden.

read 3:27 am

i waited for him to text back until i fell asleep. i wanted to be in his arms and for him to tell me that this is all a dream. that our relationship was never real. and to hear that i didnt actually give him the satisfaction of hurting me.

author note

sad chapter only bc of harry styles. just saying, the only reason why this is decent is only bc of falling and fine line. also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5K READS!!!! <33333 and if your adding my story to your reading list, i love you .

"everything is great, everything is fucking great"