017

a week later:

annalise and i asked the boys to come over today for a movie night. i was really excited to see everyone because i missed my friends. now your probably wondering what ive been doing for the past week. me and annalise took a spontaneous trip to san francisco. the week was filled of spending time with our family and seeing hometown friends. it was exactly what i needed to take a break from reality. a break from my job, a break from boy drama, and a break from social medias toxicity. despite all of that, i was so excited to see everyone, especially a certain rockstar.

jaden and the boys were supposed to come over with snacks at around 4. this means that i have three hours to myself. i first decided to get dressed into a comfy outfit and do my makeup. afterwards, i decided to go to the store to get more snack just in case the boys didnt bring any. knowing them they'd probably forget. i got popcorn, candy, gummies, and soda. when i got home, i put everything away in the cabinets and then went to make sure annalise was getting ready, or up at least.

thalias outfit:

"really?" i said to my bestfriend who was half asleep

"what" she groaned

"the boys are coming in 2 hours and your not even awake." i said

"sorry, my bed is so comfy tho" she grinned

"get up you stupid bitch" i teased

"slut"

"whore"

"asshole"

"dick"

"is what i love to eat" she smirked

"i- okay im leaving now" i said

[time skip]

the boys should be here any minute. i got annalise to finally get up and get ready. i love her but sometimes she can be the biggest pain in the ass. i set up the living room with pillows and blankets so we could all watch movies in complete comfort. finally, the boys decided to show up.

i opened the door to see anthony, bryce, griffin, josh, and jaden. i hugged them all one by one till i got to jaden. he hugged me and the smell of his cologne filled my nostrils. my heart started beating rapidly as he whispered in my ear "can i talk to you later?". i smiled and nodded.

jadens pov

todays the day i tell her how i feel. she was gone for a week and ive waited long enough for me to tell her. i need to rip off the bandaid and stop being a bitch. i dont know if she likes me back but im willing to take the rest.

author note

okay so i obviously took a break for like a week. i had to help my friend move as shes literally crippled at the moment and i also wanted to take a break from writing bc of fathers day. i have been keeping tabs on my story and saw that we hit 1k reads and i was gonna thank you guys for that but then i saw we had 2k reads????? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! i hope you guys are enjoying the story. <33