007

[jadens pov]

today was thursday meaning that i was meeting up with thalia tomorrow. i couldnt stop thinking about her and i couldnt wait to see her tomorrow. as i predicted, mads was upset but she knew she couldnt say anything because we werent officially together. if we were, this would be a different story but guess what?? we're not dating :)

anyways, i went downstairs to see anthony and avani. anthony told me that he thinks shes just with him for clout. i felt bad for anthony but hes the one making the decision to stay with her, so whatever. i say hi to them and pour myself a bowl of cereal when i see that thalia posted on instagram

 i say hi to them and pour myself a bowl of cereal when i see that thalia posted on instagram

[SWIPE]

[SWIPE]

[SWIPE]

❤️🗨️📤

❤️🗨️📤

liked by luvanthony and 642,903 others

thaliaa cant wait to see you 🥺

view all 7,385 comments

annalisee you literally live with me i-

luvanthony sorry i dont want to see you ✋😔

i got butterflies when i read the caption. maybe im over thinking it but i feel like she was talking about me. even if she wasnt, i still got butterflies. theres just something about her that makes me feel this way. maybe it was just lust or a chemical attraction but i needed to figure it out before me and mads went further into our relationship.

[thalias pov]

i posted on instagram today. yes, the caption was about jaden. was i scared he would know its about him? 100% was it wrong because he probably has a girlfriend? yeah but oh well.

tomorrow im supposed to see him alone. i dont understand why he invited me out just us two and ive been thinking about it all day. we're supposed to go to the beach tomorrow and im extremely nervous. he's and amazing guy and i dont want to mess up our just starting friendship just because i may or may not think he's cute. i can already tell that hes gonna have a huge impact on my life and i dont want to lose him already.

author note

thank you to everyone thats adding this book to their reading lists! im glad to see you guys are enjoying the book 🥺