028

thalias pov

i woke up this morning with my head pounding. what happened last night? the last thing i remember was going to the party with annalise. how did i get home? 

 i walked out of my room and went straight to the kitchen to get some advil for my head. after grabbing a cup of water and swallowing the pill, i walked towards annalises room. i knocked first before going in because i have no idea what kind of disgusting stuff she did in there. i opened it and surprisingly she was alone in her bed sleeping like a baby. obviously i did what i do best and jumped on top of her. 

"THALIA WHAT THE FUCK" annalise yelled

"what?" i said acting completely oblivious to what just happened. 

"what the hell do you want" she asked annoyed.

"well first of all, how did i get home?" i asked

"i had to drag you into an uber. you wouldnt stop crying" she said

"what? why was i crying?"i asked. what the hell even happened last night.

"something about kissing bryce" she said casually.

"im sorry. i dont think i heard you right because im pretty sure you just said i kissed bryce." i said

"because you did. apparently you did it because jaden was watching." she said

"what the fuck. did jaden see?" i asked panicked. why the hell would i do that? i had not intention of making him jealous. i just wanted to show him what he was missing. 

"no he did not see you crying, thalia. you came to me right after crying your ass off. i dragged you out before he could see. now can i please go back to sleep?" she asked very obviously done with our conversation. 

"yeah of course sorry" i said. walking out of her room

why would i do that? i didnt need to make him jealous. i just wanted it to be clear that i didnt need him to be who i was. and why would i cry? did he see the kiss? what if he doesnt want anything to do with me? i fucked up. 

i walked back to my room to scroll through my phone. i checked my messages, my instagram, snapchat, twitter, tiktok, and even tiktokroom but i found nothing. no messages from either bryce or jaden. jaden was already avoiding me so i didnt really expect much from him but bryce is probably just as confused as i am. why wouldnt he text me? im not going to text him just incase he doesnt remember. considering i dont really want to explain to bryce that i only kissed him for the sole purpose of wanting to make jaden jealous. i cant believe i did that to myself.